any good, active roleplay communities?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i used to rp a lot in second life back when i was like. 10 years old when teen second life still existed (loooong time ago, i'm a second life veteran LMAO) but took an extremely long hiatus from the game. now that i'm back on a new account, i'm looking to get back into rping and find a community to call my home. are there any active rp communities out there that still have plenty of members running about? there was one that i was really interested in, "beneath the surface"? but it looks like it's gone cuz i can't find it anywhere.

i'm looking for something that's like urban fantasy, allows for various types of avatars that aren't just human (even though i play as a human, it'd be fun to interact with different types of characters that may not be). maybe with a dystopian twist too? bonus points if they've got free apartment rentals or something for community members, that was something i saw advertised before too. i don't know if that's common place though lol

are there any out there like this?

Edited by Bhastion
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hentai High has re-opened on the Friantucci sim. It's adult rated land so 18+ avatars please, and we're fairly open as to avatar types. Since there are so many variations of species found in anime and hentai, nearly every type is accepted there. Human (ancient to cyberpunk), neko, furs, robot/cyborg/geno, fantasy, mythical, and so on. The sim is broken in to to 3 main levels... School, city/urban, and occult/spooky, with hidden sub levels.

The only real restriction we have for avatars is you must present yourself in a mature (18+) fashion, and keep the size below 3meters if you are playing a fantasy race.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.