Item Delivery: Wait or Re-Buy?

simplemint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tried to get into the Logo event for the new head to celebrate the anniversary. I paid the 1 linden for the head, and was waiting for the item to be delivered. Unfortunately, I was logged out of SL due to problems. The item was not delivered to me prior to me leaving, despite the money being taken.

Do I need to pay again for the item to be delivered? Or if I wait long enough (even outside the sim), will it be eventually delivered to me?

Thanks for your advice, I'm new to SL and this is my first really busy event so I don't know what to do.

Update: I think a combination of the group tag not registering and the sim being really busy meant that money was taken but the transaction was never actually verified on Logo's end. Third attempt at the purchase seems to have triggered a transaction notice. 

I kept on being booted from the sim, perhaps because it was so busy, and so nothing was being delivered, but a kind user on SL eventually advised me to re-deliver the item from another Caspervends machine, and that worked!

Edited by simplemint
Solved

2 answers to this question

... I solved my own question. 

No way to delete this, I guess, but I think what happened is that because the group tag wasn't registered, my payment was taken but the transaction not verified. That's why no delivery happened despite Linden being taken.

2 hours ago, simplemint said:

... I solved my own question. 

No way to delete this, I guess, but I think what happened is that because the group tag wasn't registered, my payment was taken but the transaction not verified. That's why no delivery happened despite Linden being taken.

You can edit the question to SOLVED since you solved it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.