Totally accurate facts from Zzevir you don't need to double check it.

Zzevir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Monsanto lol. I use a lawn de-weeder based upon their lies, disgraceful products and criminality.
Strikes me as odd the exact same weeds re-appear year after year. 🙄

Probably because they have become immune, which happens with things like their round up..

years ago, one farmer was using roundup  on the outside of his sunflower fields by the road to keep the weeds down.. He grew his own seeds.. The round up infected his fields, which in turn infected his silos of seed..years of seeds get tainted if they even catch a hint of their product mixed in..

I'd just love to see one of them come out here to our land in a threatening way playing their games and see just how far they make it.. If there was ever a time someone barked up the wrong tree, it would be on that day..

ETA: I'm gonna quit now because I'm becoming a distraction to the topic..

Sorry, i just got a little caught up in it there for a few moments..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Thanks 1

Not a well known fact but the English channel network was cover up. The original plane was to dig around Manchester and one cloudy night push it the whole city of the main island. And lat it float away. 

Nobody knows what went wrong. 

16 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

Not a well known fact but the English channel network was cover up. The original plane was to dig around Manchester and one cloudy night push it the whole city of the main island. And lat it float away. 

It was on the wrong side! 😂

• Like 1

All that canned pumpkin you are using to make pumpkin pies and whatnot is not pumpkin. It is Dickinson squash, and its closest relative isn't even pumpkin but butternut squash.

Pumpkin is a type of squash, but not all squash is pumpkin. However the FDA seems to have a problem with that notion and allows the golden flesh of squash, any squash, be labelled as pumpkin. Eisenhower was the POTUS when this was decreed, so we can blame this hoax on the GOP.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

ETA: I'm gonna quit now because I'm becoming a distraction to the topic..

Sorry, i just got a little caught up in it there for a few moments..

Not a problem if you feel better than it's worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zzevir said:

Maybe the planner's had the same spelling ability as yourself?
Love,

a "Manc'"!  🙎‍♂️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gatogateau said:

All that canned pumpkin you are using to make pumpkin pies and whatnot is not pumpkin. It is Dickinson squash, and its closest relative isn't even pumpkin but butternut squash.

Pumpkin is a type of squash, but not all squash is pumpkin. However the FDA seems to have a problem with that notion and allows the golden flesh of squash, any squash, be labelled as pumpkin. Eisenhower was the POTUS when this was decreed, so we can blame this hoax on the GOP.

In Australia they call most squashes pumpkin.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.