Jump to content
  • 0

Unable to log into website


Question

Hello! My partner, Ayyker, has been unable to log into the website all day. He's able to log into the viewer, however. Any idea as to how to maybe fix this, or should he contact support? I have to ask this question due to him being unable to sign in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
7 minutes ago, FurryPawLife said:

Hello! My partner, Ayyker, has been unable to log into the website all day. He's able to log into the viewer, however. Any idea as to how to maybe fix this, or should he contact support? I have to ask this question due to him being unable to sign in.

There were some people reporting earlier that the dashboard was not showing groups or friend lists but if you mean the forums, there was this https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/r8cpvcw7xjv3  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

There were some people reporting earlier that the dashboard was not showing groups or friend lists but if you mean the forums, there was this https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/r8cpvcw7xjv3  

 

Unfortunately not, he's trying to access the marketplace right now and all it does is send him back to the original page before he tried logging in, while he is still logged out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, FurryPawLife said:

Unfortunately not, he's trying to access the marketplace right now and all it does is send him back to the original page before he tried logging in, while he is still logged out.

Grid status also says they were/are doing marketplace maintenance

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...