Marketplace Not Letting Me Sign In At All

sloansl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I'm trying to login into the marketplace and it's not letting me sign in. I'll press login but it will bring me right back to the main page of the marketplace without logging me in. Was wondering if anyone else besides me is experiencing this. Thank you!

• Like 2

The Marketplace has been under maintenance, but that is all finished now according to the Status page:-

Completed - The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Oct 21, 10:54 PDT

BUT.... the Status itself still shows Marketplace Purchases as under maintenance.

Keep an eye on the status page:-

Edit to add:
I've just successfully logged into the Marketplace, but haven't tried to buy anything.
Edited by Odaks
More info
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, SiaChase said:

I can't log in to marketplace. Is there still a system maintenance?

3 posts above!

Edit:

It looks like the login issues might be a separate problem?

Edited by Odaks

Then today:

Investigating - We are aware that Residents are experiencing issues logging in, and seeing some delays, while trying to access the Second Life Marketplace. Our operations team is investigating.
Oct 22, 07:49 PDT
Edited by Aishagain
Additional information
  • Thanks 1

I'll add this as a separate post, I dunno what Linden techs have done but I no longer need to log in to the MP when I access it inworld, once I logged in today I stayed logged in over several sessions! 😄

It is worth adding that on all occasions I was on a region at  the datacentre not in the cloud.

Edited by Aishagain

I'm in the same boat. Normally it would, at random, log me out while I'm purchasing x items but I'd just sign back in and, while tedious, I could deal with it. I tried to log into the Marketplace on the regular web and not the server and it's still the same thing. 

Let me guess,
some moron you hired, because he was your buddy, talked you into using Java for this system, and now it has to be compiled every time you do updates or maintenance. 

At SpaceCorp we use the latest proven technologies, not what friends say is best but what is proven to give our clients the best performance.

Any chance this is going to be back up before we all die ?

~ Thanks

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.