Marketplace listing showing when looking at Marketplace through the website, but getting an error when trying to make the listing active

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My marketplace store shows 4 listings of items that I know I did own at one time and should still be in my inventory to sell.  If I look at the Marketplace store and view my listings through the website, they appear there as unlisted.  They do not appear in my Marketplace Listings window in world.  I get an error when trying to list them through the Marketplace website.  I have tried testing delivery and nothing happens.  The item isn't sent back to me.  When I refresh my screen it doesn't disappear from my unlisted items online.  Help? 

mp1.JPG

mp2.JPG

mp3.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

You could try removing the products from your marketplace window in-world. Then drag them back to that window inworld. Create the listing in-world.

Try listing 1 first and see if it appears in your store.

If this doesn't work, then submit a support ticket to have them fix your account for the marketplace to work for you.

For testing delivery, this only applies to the creator of the product or a full perm product you are reselling. 

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.