30k Sim Wanted

SnakeLady Melody

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I run a community in SL offering extremely low cost homes, stables, free stores etc and we would like to expand. I'd love a 30k grandfathered sim like my main sim but 30k either way is definitely preferred. It's a long shot but looking for someone looking to offload willing to sell for transfer fee or at a reasonable cost. We mostly keep our sim running through donations and folks who choose rental upgrades so I definitely don't have 650k+ to spend. Open to entertaining ideas, if nothing comes up I'll wait for LL to reopen land sales. Feel free to NC me! 

On 10/20/2020 at 9:56 PM, SnakeLady Melody said:

I run a community in SL offering extremely low cost homes, stables, free stores etc and we would like to expand. I'd love a 30k grandfathered sim like my main sim but 30k either way is definitely preferred. It's a long shot but looking for someone looking to offload willing to sell for transfer fee or at a reasonable cost. We mostly keep our sim running through donations and folks who choose rental upgrades so I definitely don't have 650k+ to spend. Open to entertaining ideas, if nothing comes up I'll wait for LL to reopen land sales. Feel free to NC me! 

You want someone to sell you their region for $600 ?? a 30k grandfathered region??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.