issue with firestorm viewer and edit shape

malcolmmerlyn1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am having a slight issue with firestorm viewer and hoping for help resolving it. When I right click my avatar, and go to edit my shape, it only comes up with the sliders. No body part pictures. In SL viewer, it shows the body parts in boxes above the sliders. What am I doing wrong? On my work computer which has a matching video card (8gb) it pulls up the pictures just fine. Not on my home pc though. Can someone tell me what to check or where to see what may be unchecked in settings, or what the issue may be? thank you.

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, cyrotic said:

Currently having the exact same issue, despite attempting toying with visual preferences this issue still occurs

So, you're saying it's not that you can't edit but that you can't see the changes in the tiny edit windows?   Are you able to use the sliders under the windows?  When you look at your actual avatar, do you see the changes?   I've never relied on those tiny windows to see any adjustments I've made to my shape.  It's easier to see the overall look of your adjustments if you're looking at your avatar directly.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.