What are you grateful for right now?

Just now, Rat Luv said:

Spring is coming!

No! Bad! We're not even out of January yet, winter has barely just begun! 

54c80c6b78240dba7abbd24b903472863ea652aa

• Haha 1
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My real life husbands  recovery from his cancer surgery, and the recovery from the Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) he  developed  !!! . It has been a long year .   He is  driving, walking a

I'm thankful for my tiny body although it is always in some kind of pain or issue. It is imperfect and has just come out of a painful three week hiccup, but it's the only one I have so I'm thankful fo

Lucky to have a career during these times of uncertain hardships that many are enduring. 

Posted Images

I'm grateful for the help a relative is giving me in building up the family tree, and for his being a custodian of family records and photos.  Those are precious memories.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Typo.
  • Like 5

Getting to work this weekend rather than sitting up late by myself, trying not to mess up my sleeping pattern.

hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

OK Orwar got in first. In addition : Basic Darwinian. I may be past breeding but very grateful that the bunch of 13 yo's who called me a (best redacted) for masking up are as well. Big Momma Nature will win

• Like 1
On 1/21/2021 at 10:30 AM, Pomeline Pancake said:

Incoming! Cat stack for you.

tumblr_da9368d3219c07a6efafd98e27f90e98_8c27ecbe_400.gif.0ad6431e3fbb5f947a5418e71e43a473.gif

Never eat a sandwich on toast when the meat is a dark gray and one slice is gray. Just put it back in the back of the fridge along with all the other experiments.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am grateful for self-knowledge, and for growth into different forms of being. I'm grateful for the sense of expansion that is a flourishing life, for how that feels, for how it's as natural a part of life as breathing. I'm grateful for the seemingly impossible depth to life's most worthy treasures, practices, arts, and pursuits.

something i am super grateful here at the end of january of 2021:

since life has been very much up and down with everything happening in the world: i have been keeping people close of who i care for AKA family, close friends, etc.

i am most grateful for the people i have met through the pandemic and those beforehand.

• Like 3

For  everyone in  the forums, second life, linden labs, moles and every one in real life  and for all the blessings 

Also here is a song for everyone  with love 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1