What are you grateful for right now?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I know it's hypocritical because I posted on it, but I'm so grateful that thread has finally gone.

Probably the OP,  who finally made a late appearance, asking them to delete and NOT the pres. pic but still think it should have just been locked.  

I'm grateful that the huge winter storm should (fingers crossed) pass by me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

The thread finally got zapped because someone posted a pic of Donald Trump?

Ah, is that what got someone's attention? A picture of Trump. Interesting. Noted. It makes as much sense in regards to consistency and reason for comment/thread zaps (and those not) as anything else. Lord knows it isn't because there is an actual policy.

• Like 1

I am greatful that after decades of knowing I had a disability relating to learning/comunication followed by anoter decade of having to cope with a nerotypical system that deemed me "able to work" when I couldn't.

Yesterday I finally got a name for what I have.

I am as suspected autistic. Thank all of my gods I can finally rest.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robin Kiyori said:

I am greatful that after decades of knowing I had a disability relating to learning/comunication followed by anoter decade of having to cope with a nerotypical system that deemed me "able to work" when I couldn't.

Yesterday I finally got a name for what I have.

I am as suspected autistic. Thank all of my gods I can finally rest.

Yus! Welcome to the losers club. ❤️

Doing happy flappy hands for you irl.

tumblr_nqkr1ccyai1rl41ado1_1280.gif.830db21e30a6b6521677c01f70d62402.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

I'm thankful for having been born in the country with the tastiest cuisine in the world. Knäckebröd is just, the best. 

I was traumatized by Knäckebröd as a small child.  Someone gave me a piece and told me it was a cookie.  It didn't taste like any cookie I know when my American kiddie taste buds was expecting something like an Oreo or Chips Ahoy.  I wouldn't go near it for a couple of decades after that.

I rediscovered Knäckebröd a few years ago and found that they're not so bad after all.  I like them with cheddar and a drizzle of honey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I like them with cheddar and a drizzle of honey.

Just breaking it up into small pieces and putting it in a bowl with some milk or sour milk makes the tastiest cereal ever. And, unlike the sugary stuff, it's actually rather healthy! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.