Speaker Chelsea Malibu: 'Staffing For The Virtual Business' at Zindra Help Vortex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This June, The Zindra Help Vortex will present the first in its series of lectures and presentations designed to educate. stimulate and fascinate.

SAT JUNE 4
Chelsea Malibu:
'Staffing For The Virtual Business'
TWO SESSIONS! 10AM and 9PM SLT

Chelsea has incredible experience running an 8-sim enterprise that employs over 100 and can share insights into the world of staffing. Invaluable!

SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zindra%20Vortex/128/128/0
SITE: https://sites.google.com/site/zindrahelpvortex/

The Zindra Help Vortex is the first sandbox, mentor and outreach center on 'A-rated' mainland, featuring building workshops and contests, classes and inworld help, business networking functions and outreach for the adult continent of Zindra.,

• 2 weeks later...

To all of you who attended, thank for helping make this first event a success and hats off to Ginette for doing such a great job.  I think we all look forward to seeing what she does next.

On a side not, I just spoke to an associate who is a tax attorney and he has confirmed that much like Barter Trade, Gifts and Prizes that are also non monetary in nature, Lindens do count toward taxable income and need to be declared as such.

In fact, some countries such as Australia, have specifically referred to Lindens in some statements regarding tax liability.

As I had mentioned yesterday, check with your accountant or attorney in your area to learn about your own regulations in this area.

:smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.