Looking for a roommate for Fox Hollow!

lolalilacs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a roommate to live with me roleplay wise in Fox Hollow. There's a home I want to purchase but I'd love to someone to go half with me, so only L$500 you'd have to pay. I'd pay the other L$500! You can put some stuff in it, etc. We can discuss how our characters know each other, etc. Just let me know :D

21 hours ago, lolalilacs said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a roommate to live with me roleplay wise in Fox Hollow. There's a home I want to purchase but I'd love to someone to go half with me, so only L$500 you'd have to pay. I'd pay the other L$500! You can put some stuff in it, etc. We can discuss how our characters know each other, etc. Just let me know :D

Psst...you may want to clarify if it is 500L/week, or 500L/month, or if it is 500L total, end of story, never have to pay any more rent again ever.

Haha sorry

26 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Psst...you may want to clarify if it is 500L/week, or 500L/month, or if it is 500L total, end of story, never have to pay any more rent again ever.

It's $500L a week :)

Edited by lolalilacs

6 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

So the land rental is over 4000$L a month? That sounds pretty high to me.. you can find places a lot cheaper then that.

Because if they pay 500 and you pay 500 that is 1000 a week... which is pretty high unless its for a large parcel or has a high prim allotment..

1000L per week for a 4096 parcel is about average on a private estate full region.  1250 prims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.