automatically changes the form of a prim

54 minutes ago, SpiralTribe said:

hello everyone

I can't find a script that would be useful for me today. ...

the script automatically modify a prim in several forms 

I don't know if any of you have this but it would be very useful to me.

You can use llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast to manipulate an object, see PRIM_TYPE PRIM_SLICE PRIM_SIZE. Documentation on PRIM_TYPE here PRIM_TYPE

Some of the modifications requires adjust of many parameters, see  llSetPrimitiveParams for options and possibilities.

Be sure to have a backup of your original prim (object), as it is possible to screw things up big time 😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rachel1206 said:

You can use llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast to manipulate an object, see PRIM_TYPE PRIM_SLICE PRIM_SIZE. Documentation on PRIM_TYPE here PRIM_TYPE

Some of the modifications requires adjust of many parameters, see  llSetPrimitiveParams for options and possibilities.

Be sure to have a backup of your original prim (object), as it is possible to screw things up big time 😂

I'm hard to find, if ever a person has the script in his inventory I would be happy and a big thank you.

6 hours ago, SpiralTribe said:

I'm hard to find, if ever a person has the script in his inventory I would be happy and a big thank you.

Rachel wasn't describing a script.  She was telling you about a LSL function that you have to put in the script that you write for that specific purpose.  If you are not a scripter, you can post in the InWorld Employment forum to attract a scripter who will be willing to write a custom script for a price.