HELP! I can't get 7 deadly skin on Maitreya lara body

SileneRogue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I'm having a problem with putting on a 7 deadly skin on my maitreya lara body. My face (genus strong gift head) is fine as I got the omega relay for genus and that works well. However, with my body, that isn't the case. I bought an omega system relay for maitreya and it doesn't work. I even made sure I had the latest body update & the bakes on mesh button on. Still nothing works! I have added a picture of how I currently look at the moment. 

sl_001.jpg

15 minutes ago, SileneRogue said:

Hello. I'm having a problem with putting on a 7 deadly skin on my maitreya lara body. My face (genus strong gift head) is fine as I got the omega relay for genus and that works well. However, with my body, that isn't the case. I bought an omega system relay for maitreya and it doesn't work. I even made sure I had the latest body update & the bakes on mesh button on. Still nothing works! I have added a picture of how I currently look at the moment. 

You have two choices:

1) Turn the BOM button OFF in the Maitreya menu, wear your Omega relay for Maitreya and use the applier that came with your skin.

OR

2) Keep the BOM button ON, take OFF the body alpha you're wearing (it might actually be a head alpha that also is a body alpha) and wear the skin file (icon with two people) that came with your skin. With BOM body alphas, appliers and relays aren't necessary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

You have two choices:

1) Turn the BOM button OFF in the Maitreya menu, wear your Omega relay for Maitreya and use the applier that came with your skin.

OR

2) Keep the BOM button ON, take OFF the body alpha you're wearing (it might actually be a head alpha that also is a body alpha) and wear the skin file (icon with two people) that came with your skin. With BOM body alphas, appliers and relays aren't necessary.

@Theresa TennysonI tried both options and it still doesn't work. and when you say skin file icon with two people, I don't see two people; only one person.

What's odd is that your body isn't showing at all in the picture.  Even if the head alpha was somehow a whole body alpha, you should have something showing.

If BOM is turned on for both head and body, take off the head alpha.  

What's also confusing is the skin from 7DS says body on both the BOM version and applies version yet you said the head was fine.

I'm at a loss to what the problem could be.  I don't know how they package and sell their head and body skins

15 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

What's odd is that your body isn't showing at all in the picture

My body was definitely on. It could be because it was hiding behind the inventory in the screenshot so you couldn't see it.

16 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

What's also confusing is the skin from 7DS says body on both the BOM version and applies version yet you said the head was fine.

Yes, the head is on too. The problem I'm having is getting the body skin on. I don't know whether you can see it, but in the first picture with the focus on my head, it shows the neck seam doesn't match up to the body quite right. And 

sl3_001.jpg

sl4_001.jpg

24 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

I meant the first picture didn't show your body at all but anyway.  You seem to have gotten the skin on body and head now.  Might want to be sure your neck sizes are the same on the head and body.

Ah okay, sorry about that! And really? I thought I still had on the maitreya body skin from the hud. i guess I'll more into the body skin a bit later. But in regards to the neck sizes. How would I just adjust that? Sorry again as I know this is a whole other topic lol

47 minutes ago, SileneRogue said:

Might want to be sure your neck sizes are the same on the head and body.

Okay, so I just recently played around with the neck sizes & neck fix on the maitreya and genus hud respectively, and I think I got it the same size here.

sl5_001.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.