Taking a break from the SL Forums

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, Gatogateau said:

I don't know Adam's reasons, but I'll answer. Just leaving is one way of doing it. But if you've been around for a while and people are used to seeing you post regularly, and then you just stop, some people will worry. In this day of plague that is more true. I mean, for some of us, if we leave there might be one or two who would worry and about a dozen who would cheer. :)  Adam didn't do a 50 page screed on how everything and everyone here sucks. A couple of sentences is about right if one is going to let people know.

In his case - only 300 some-odd posts since Nov 2017 -- it is more of a flounce.  

It will be interesting to see how soon he returns.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

While I have added folks to my ignore list, it is usually very short term, usually when one or more threads get intense and I get tired of scrolling past their drivel. There are, however, a couple of people have stayed on there for a long time and probably will not come off of the list.  

Sometimes, depending on my mood, when I see some really inane post of their's quoted, I'll scroll up and 'show' the post just so I can add a laugh reaction -- and yes, in those cases it is most definitely a scornful laugh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

YOU ARE BLOCKED, TDD IS BLOCKED, GARNET IS BLOCKED, CEKA,,,,,,, EVERYONE ON THE THREAD IS BLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oprah everyone blocked.gif

Honest: I had at least 2 on the thread blocked. No longer!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
Longer vs. more
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm juss too laaaazy to ignore peoples.. It's sooo much less work to just roll my finger over the scroll button while holding a bunch of grapes in my other hand and plucking them with my teeth,  than it is to do all that buncha extra other stuff you have ta do to ignore someone..

I just enjoy my grapes as I roll on by...

IllinformedPresentCreature-size_restrict

Ever notice how the head movements are quite birdlike? Makes me think of some very ancient creatures reminiscent of dinosaurs. Fascinating.

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I have a new supply of grapes on the way as we speak.. In fact they should be here any minute now..

200.gif

Seems to me by the time you get your grapes they'll somehow have turned into wine. Is that Jesus (pronounced hey sus! or hey Zeus!) driving? Oh man if that is him, you are in for a ride!

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

Me and my friend were in the Coach and Horses in SL London and this man came in and started being really rude for no reason...he said "Good name, your avatar looks like a rat" 😲  My friend would never back down and she cussed him out until he told us he was reporting us, then said he'd muted us...

Then he told the only other person there that we were idiots and we could say what we wanted because he couldn't see our chat, and my friend said something like "I wish I couldn't see his RL profile pic wig", and he went bananas, "THAT IS NOT A WIG!" 😲☺️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

Me and my friend were in the Coach and Horses in SL London and this man came in and started being really rude for no reason...he said "Good name, your avatar looks like a rat" 😲  My friend would never back down and she cussed him out until he told us he was reporting us, then said he'd muted us...

Then he told the only other person there that we were idiots and we could say what we wanted because he couldn't see our chat, and my friend said something like "I wish I couldn't see his RL profile pic wig", and he went bananas, "THAT IS NOT A WIG!" 😲☺️

proving he didnt have you blocked and was just being an arse about it like a lot of people do.. oh the fun times when people do that and then get caught..

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 9:29 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hmmm. Maybe I should try being super annoying, as proof of concept! See what happens!

You mean you haven't been doing that? Huh. I just assumed...

/me falls at your feet and buffs your toes with my head image.png.987133eece5c29542bea2dcfa74d5d2d.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.