Buy land from linden....or from resident???

MrGabo13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday i asked a question about buy land beach front...but i don t understand what change if i buy from a resident or linden lab.....if i buy from a resident and i m a platinum member i h ave to' pay the new level to linden or i pay the resident?cause all the offers i find Are all like u pay monthly or weekly the tier...
And i don t understand how buy from linden...
I m interested to' buy a land beachfront ....
Thanks all for the answers.
Gabo

3 answers to this question

If you are buying or renting on a private sim, you will be dealing with a private resident.  Unless you are buying the entire sim, you will probably pay the owner an initial fee and then a monthly rental charge.  The sim owner is responsible for paying tier payments to LL.  If you are on the Mainland, however, LL is your landlord.  You make your monthly payments to them.  Please take time to read the information that Ansariel recommended in her post and in response to your thread yesterday on this same topic.

BTW, as I also said in response to your previous thread ...... You are not a Platinum member.  There is no such thing in SL. If you have a paid membership, then you are a Premium member.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.