Oh where, oh where is my role play partner?

PookieTM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! 

After para role playing on discord for a few months I have found that I have a strong love for role playing—not just role play but storytelling. Second life has so many role play options out there, but the more I explore the more I begin to realize I don’t want to join a large, lavish, sim or a whole bunch of groups with already established plots that are too complicated to figure out, I just want to write. Not just write, but write together.

I’m looking for someone that is interested in creating stories for the fun of it and characters that will bring it to life! We don’t have to devote our time to a whole bible of a novel, like Lord of the Rings, nor do we have to limit ourselves to writing conventions. It should just be for the enjoyment of it all. I have no issues with writing risky topics and darker themes, in fact I embrace it. Adult content doesn’t hinder me a bit, but I rather it not be the major focus. 

I’m fine with role playing established franchises or making up stories from scratch. I don’t limit myself on the gender or the species of the character. We’re authors more then anything, and our characters don’t have to reflect us physically. 

It would be great if you have a discord that way we can continue the story on and off the grid. I love second life for the visual aspect, and discord for keeping our role play in order and archived if you so choose to do so. We can have more than just the two of us. I’m fine with a group, but personally I found anything more than five people tends to not last as long. I would love this role play to be long term and to even make a friendship from it.

feel free to message me here, inworld (PookieTM), or on discord (Pookie™#8120) if you are interested. I hope to hear from you soon, and I can’t wait to write amazing stories! :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.