vista hand holding ao not working...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi...  my bf and i just got the 'vista hand holding ao'...  we did not buy the entire $1500L ao pack.  we only got the hand holding ao from the huge vista pack.  but its not offering up a window for me to accept the hand hold.  and its not offering up any blue or pink ball for me to sit and or accept the hand hold.  anyone have first hand experience with this?  we are trying to figure out what is wrong or what to do.

22 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

Hi...  my bf and i just got the 'vista hand holding ao'...  we did not buy the entire $1500L ao pack.  we only got the hand holding ao from the huge vista pack.  but its not offering up a window for me to accept the hand hold.  and its not offering up any blue or pink ball for me to sit and or accept the hand hold.  anyone have first hand experience with this?  we are trying to figure out what is wrong or what to do.

Maybe ask the merchant or their CSR  that you paid all that money to?  They might have a group you can join and ask for customer service  

49 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

are you sure you bought the AO, and not "only" the animation? .. in the last case it won't work with menu or postballs.

I suspect you've only bought the animation, which needs to be run from within a Vista Couples Hud.

I haven't checked recently, but you used to be able to pick up a free couples Hud at their store (somewhere near the couples dances section or the AOs section if I remember correctly).

When you've got the hud, rez it on the ground and edit it. Go to the Contents tab; there'll be a notecard in there (in the free hud, this will be empty. Drag and drop the animation you bought from inventory to this notecard and it will then show up on the hud's menu. (It usually pays to reset the scripts of the hud before closing the edit)

There might be instructions as to how to properly format that notecard, but I'm pretty sure just dropping the animation in will work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.