Is There A Way I Can Stop Someone From Using My Store Name As There Keywords In The MarketPlace Listing

Santanooo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I Have Ask This Girl Many Times To Stop Using My Store Name In Her Keywords To Get Sales. When Someone Searches My Shop Name In The MarketPlace Her Stuff Pops Up And I Dont Like This Girl We Use To Be Friends But Not Anymore And For Some Reason She Keeps Using My Store Name In Her Keywords To Get Sales I Was Gonna Flag It But Im Not Even Sure What To Report It As But All I Know Is That I Dont Want My Store Name In Her Keywords.....

4 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, Santanooo said:

I Have Ask This Girl Many Times To Stop Using My Store Name In Her Keywords To Get Sales. When Someone Searches My Shop Name In The MarketPlace Her Stuff Pops Up And I Dont Like This Girl We Use To Be Friends But Not Anymore And For Some Reason She Keeps Using My Store Name In Her Keywords To Get Sales I Was Gonna Flag It But Im Not Even Sure What To Report It As But All I Know Is That I Dont Want My Store Name In Her Keywords.....

I'd recommend flagging the listing as follows:

image.png.ed5f9cff25b9b6624bbebc435c1f6b33.png

If all that you say is true and exactly the way you say it is, then she uses your store name as a keyword when the product is not part of your store.
This is not allowed. If I sell t-shirts and use the name of a large SL clothing brand as a keyword, then that is disallowed and can cause the product or products to get delisted.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Santanooo said:

Asks the person that uses tons of other people's pictures from the internet for their MP pics.

I did a search using each of the 2 words in your store name and nothing jumped out at me as being in violation.  When I search on both words in your store name, best I can tell, only your listings come up.  If you want to message me an example of a listing that you think is in violation, I'll give you my opinion and even Flag the item myself if it is in violation of the rules.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Santanooo said:

I did the same as @LittleMe Jewellusing both word separately and together and nothing came up for me either.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.