Airpods in firestorm viewer don’t work :(

7worlds

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please help! I would very much like to know if there’s a way that I can use my airpods while using the firestorm viewer. I’ve tried to convert my input & output sounds to “airpods” but the sound still comes out janky. Any advice? 

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2020 at 10:31 PM, 7worlds said:

Please help! I would very much like to know if there’s a way that I can use my airpods while using the firestorm viewer. I’ve tried to convert my input & output sounds to “airpods” but the sound still comes out janky. Any advice? 

Bit of a late response but. If you are on a Mac, open up sound prefs, go to output tab, select the Mac microphone as the output device and the AirPod sound should normalise after a few seconds

• 2 years later...

holy ***** i found it by accident, i know i'm hella late but hopfully this helps similar souls go to the machine your using  "volume mixer" >> "application (system sounds) >> click the icon and it will bring up playback/recording/sounds/communications >>choose recording and disable/disconnect "ag hands free" >> hit ok and ***** kicks back on completely as it should
i am running a asuz laptop on windows 10 with gen2 airpods (not the pros with the rubber pieces the ones that are just solid plastic if that helps)
the "ag handsfree" is whats causing the problem, from what i understand the machine is using it as a mic which is buggin it out and causes all sound to crap itself

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.