how do i find events I can blog/ make utube vid for?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

event blogging...  I'm so very out of the loop with any of this stuff... 

I would like to find out how i can contact events to see if they are interested in me making a video on the event.  I really have no idea how.  I have heard others talk about 'blogger rooms' where u can have access to certain items from the event that can help you make a video on it.  This is something I'd be very interested in because I've become so interested in blogging events.  

Can anyone give me specific first hand advise on how to go about contacting the correct people or other resources I should be looking into?  ty

9 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

event blogging...  I'm so very out of the loop with any of this stuff... 

I would like to find out how i can contact events to see if they are interested in me making a video on the event.  I really have no idea how.  I have heard others talk about 'blogger rooms' where u can have access to certain items from the event that can help you make a video on it.  This is something I'd be very interested in because I've become so interested in blogging events.  

Can anyone give me specific first hand advise on how to go about contacting the correct people or other resources I should be looking into?  ty

Most events and stores like bloggers who already have a pretty good following.  When they're looking for bloggers, they'll send out a notice, post on Flickr or Facebook.  My advice would be to join event groups and store groups that you love.  Start your blog or vlog and build up a following.  Additional accts. on Flickr and Facebook to showcase your work.  Then maybe events and stores will ask you to blog.  If they gave out items free to everyone who had a blog?

Eta:  Check event websites.  They often have applications for bloggers.

Edited by RowanMinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.