How to Match the skin on slink feet and hands on the bbl body?

Meekthedon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The reviews say it's no updates and "And second would there be future hands and feet for the body or would they be compatible with Slink if possible?"

That's the latest review and I read it as no, the body is not compatible with Slink. I would not dare to buy it based upon it's two kinds of reviews: The first: "OMG it's amazing" and the second type of reviews is taking time to explain the bugs and issues they have with the body. I do not trust reviews like the first type, when it is more detailed reviews pointing to reasons for buying another body.

It's the first time I have heard about it and it is almost nothing made for it of clothing, even if it's not new.

So I had to rely on the reviews and since I am a fast reader, I could find one who say she's using Slink, not Physique size but size small. Good luck, I really hope you make it work for you. It would be a shame else. It does not appear to be any online information atbout it, so try to find a group where you may get help.

Sorry about my first reply.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Meekthedon said:

So I purchased the bbl body and I have the slink feet and hands but I can’t seem to get the skin on the feet and hands to match the rest of my body . Can anyone help ? 

When you say match, are you talking about skin wise or specularity(shine)wise?

5000L for a body with no hands and feet, and in beta stage to boot? OH NO, HONEY. Nope. For that price range you'd be better off getting a TMP Legacy. At least TMP has the decency to include hands and feet with their body.  You also have a better chance of finding clothes and skins for it than bbl. 

I'm sorry, I couldn't get over how outrageous this is.

Edited by Eddy Vortex

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.