Jump to content

WE ARE HIRING: Djs L$150 per shift, Hosts L$100 per shift, Dancers L$50 per shift ** PLUS 100% of Tips **


Recommended Posts

hi my name is Lokua pendragon on the game i am looking for a job i dont have much XP in the game and im dont have a membership yet is there any way i can find some work in your ware house that would be lovely and greatly appreciated im am a good listener and learner i do have some one to help me get the hang of things at first but in that time i should be ok thank you in advanced and i have a blessed day

Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of "dancers" are you hiring? Do you know that even dancers in a dance club get tipped for stripping or even just get tipped for looking sexy? I have years of experience and yet you kicked me out of your applicants group. I feel I have been judged because of the type of work I do. Which is just one step up from being a dancer. 

I did notice your hiring kiosk didn't mention dancers but thought adding in the dancer role was new.

I also saw that you have a dancer manager.

You wouldn't need a dancer manager for dancers unless they are doing erotic emoting for tips.

This is false advertising.

  • Confused 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, your dancer bots don't wear underwear. You can see their privates quite clearly. That also led me to believe you wanted sexy, sensual dancers as well. One is a slender type and the other is very thick. 

The purpose to have hot dancers like that is to entice guests to stay.

  • Confused 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow, today I see I am still in your applicants group as I'm going through my groups.

It wasn't there Monday, when I replied to this thread.

I was having issues rendering textures in a body hud and found out that it's a viewer issue.

I fixed it from help through the viewer group and now today, the group appears in my group list.

Glad to know I wasn't actually discriminated against, based on my profile details.

Thanks SL for ruining my experience.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 6:40 PM, LokuaPendragon said:

hi my name is Lokua pendragon on the game i am looking for a job i dont have much XP in the game and im dont have a membership yet is there any way i can find some work in your ware house that would be lovely and greatly appreciated im am a good listener and learner i do have some one to help me get the hang of things at first but in that time i should be ok thank you in advanced and i have a blessed day

 

On 10/21/2020 at 5:04 AM, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Somehow, today I see I am still in your applicants group as I'm going through my groups.

It wasn't there Monday, when I replied to this thread.

I was having issues rendering textures in a body hud and found out that it's a viewer issue.

I fixed it from help through the viewer group and now today, the group appears in my group list.

Glad to know I wasn't actually discriminated against, based on my profile details.

Thanks SL for ruining my experience.

Imagination Warehouse has been closed due to RL issues with the owner

Link to post
Share on other sites

My name inworld is Reba Clearwater. Inworld, I'm a female cyborg with a lot of sex appeal. Is there a chance I could be hired inworld as a dancer or maybe a prostitute. My chassis is also combat-grade in addition to being highly appealing. security could also be a preference.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TheRealEvangeo said:

My name inworld is Reba Clearwater. Inworld, I'm a female cyborg with a lot of sex appeal. Is there a chance I could be hired inworld as a dancer or maybe a prostitute. My chassis is also combat-grade in addition to being highly appealing. security could also be a preference.

The club has been closed.

 

On 10/30/2020 at 9:52 PM, AdoriModel said:

Imagination Warehouse has been closed due to RL issues with the owner

@TheRealEvangeo

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...