Gothic/Dark/Creepy Destination Recommendations

angelenesmith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Innsmouth

Early 1930s New England setting, the legendary H.P. Lovecraft region.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Innsmouth/20/241/54

The smell of the sea took on ominous implications...  Reaching the crest and beheld the outspread valley beyond, where the Manuxet joins the sea just north of the long line of cliffs that culminate in Kingsport Head... On the far, misty horizon I could just make out the dizzy profile of the Head, topped by the queer ancient house of which so many legends are told; but for the moment all my attention was captured by the nearer panorama just below me. I had, I realised, come face to face with rumour-shadowed Innsmouth.

— this place is about as old as my av and after all these years my inner gothling still thinks of it as a romantic date venue; make sure to turn the region windlights on!

38675258382_09bcee6e4b_b.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

Innsmouth

Early 1930s New England setting, the legendary H.P. Lovecraft region.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Innsmouth/20/241/54

The smell of the sea took on ominous implications...  Reaching the crest and beheld the outspread valley beyond, where the Manuxet joins the sea just north of the long line of cliffs that culminate in Kingsport Head... On the far, misty horizon I could just make out the dizzy profile of the Head, topped by the queer ancient house of which so many legends are told; but for the moment all my attention was captured by the nearer panorama just below me. I had, I realised, come face to face with rumour-shadowed Innsmouth.

— this place is about as old as my av and after all these years my inner gothling still thinks of it as a romantic date venue; make sure to turn the region windlights on!

38675258382_09bcee6e4b_b.jpg

Always one of my favorites.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.