i want to restore my account

Question

hello i need help .. i have an account which us 13 years old and it got compromised and i managed to get it back and after couple of hours they logged me out and put it on hold ..i opened a case but they asked me to submit a ticket from the email i used to create the account and that is impossible because i erased it and used another email. that all happened a year ago and after dozen of cases i couldnt get it back .so any one can help me  

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Landyer said:

hello i need help .. i have an account which us 13 years old and it got compromised and i managed to get it back and after couple of hours they logged me out and put it on hold ..i opened a case but they asked me to submit a ticket from the email i used to create the account and that is impossible because i erased it and used another email. that all happened a year ago and after dozen of cases i couldnt get it back .so any one can help me  

Only LL can help you - not anybody here on the forums.

If you cannot prove to LL, via the various methods that they request, that you own the account, then you are just totally out of luck.

• Like 2

Welcome to the Forum Landyer🥰

Everyone has been correct in advice given and my advice is just forget about it and pay the small fee to get yourself a last name as that's one of the main reason's you miss that account ..let the death of your old account be a new begining for you. 💫

10 hours ago, Landyer said:

they asked me to submit a ticket from the email i used to create the account

i think you didn't understand the question. Tickets aren't made on email accounts but online with logging in or on a guest account.
More likely they asked for the email adress itself to verify.
In my experience it's not just the sign up emailadress  what they use to verify, but there are several ways.
If you fail to proof you'r the real account owner it will stay on hold/locked.

Most of these threads get locked, in general LL doesn't like to discuss these things in public.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i think you didn't understand the question. Tickets aren't made on email accounts but online with logging in or on a guest account.
More likely they asked for the email adress itself to verify.
In my experience it's not just the sign up emailadress  what they use to verify, but there are several ways.
If you fail to proof you'r the real account owner it will stay on hold/locked.

Most of these threads get locked, in general LL doesn't like to discuss these things in public.

i verified all what they asked for from security question to the country and city i created the account and last logged in and my date of birth as well but the thing is they want me to submit a ticket as guest using the email used to to sign up the account which is impossible because that was 13 years ago and i dont have it plus they gave us a way  to change the email address using email preferences and for sure i changed many through the time i spent in sl which is not a small. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Welcome to the Forum Landyer🥰

Everyone has been correct in advice given and my advice is just forget about it and pay the small fee to get yourself a last name as that's one of the main reason's you miss that account ..let the death of your old account be a new begining for you. 💫

thank you .. its not easy i invested a lot  in it

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Landyer said:

i verified all what they asked for from security question to the country and city i created the account and last logged in and my date of birth as well but the thing is they want me to submit a ticket as guest using the email used to to sign up the account which is impossible because that was 13 years ago and i dont have it plus they gave us a way  to change the email address using email preferences and for sure i changed many through the time i spent in sl which is not a small. 

Well then, there is nothing that anyone can do, including you. If that is what they require, and you are unable to comply, the account is lost to you forever.

Consider this an opportunity to start afresh.

• Like 1