I need Full Perm male and female T-shirt rigged meshes so I can make free souvenir T shirts.

Apro Munro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an amusement park and I want to offer free t shirt gifts. I need meshes which I have full rights over. I have searched the marketplace for FP meshes that allows creators to used their meshes for gifts. I have found absolutely none. EVERYONE wants you to sell them for a price, which I understand. But I have even contacted some creators to ask if I may purchase special rights. Nos all around. I need some decent looking meshes that fit a variety of bodies that I can use to make free t shirts.

Just fyi I will not cheapen the models. I make amazing textures and even animated shirts. These will not be half assed slapped together designs.

I am willing to pay a fair price for the rights to already existing meshes, or for someone to design unique ones for me.

2 hours ago, Apro Munro said:

I have an amusement park and I want to offer free t shirt gifts. I need meshes which I have full rights over.

I am willing to pay a fair price for the rights to already existing meshes, or for someone to design unique ones for me.

Robin Wood has a free T-shirt template: https://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Technical/SL-Tuts/SLPages/RSWTShirtStart.html

Of course, that's a classic T-shirt, a paint-on texture. Works with classic or BOM mesh bodies, but not pre-BOM mesh.

2 hours ago, animats said:

Robin Wood has a free T-shirt template: https://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Technical/SL-Tuts/SLPages/RSWTShirtStart.html

Of course, that's a classic T-shirt, a paint-on texture. Works with classic or BOM mesh bodies, but not pre-BOM mesh.

No. I definitely want meshes. I want a high quality product and I like to add texture and animated effects.

16 minutes ago, Apro Munro said:

No. I definitely want meshes. I want a high quality product and I like to add texture and animated effects.

I believe your best choice would be to advertise what you want in the WANTED forum as a "work for hire" item.  

4 hours ago, Apro Munro said:

I have an amusement park and I want to offer free t shirt gifts. I need meshes which I have full rights over. I have searched the marketplace for FP meshes that allows creators to used their meshes for gifts. I have found absolutely none. EVERYONE wants you to sell them for a price, which I understand. But I have even contacted some creators to ask if I may purchase special rights. Nos all around. I need some decent looking meshes that fit a variety of bodies that I can use to make free t shirts.

Just fyi I will not cheapen the models. I make amazing textures and even animated shirts. These will not be half assed slapped together designs.

Will they be group gifts used for advertising purposes?

2 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Will they be group gifts used for advertising purposes?

There is a group, but it wont be required to be a group member to get one. It will be for a few different reasons. A welcome gift, and maybe different ones for prized for games in the park. I suppose it is technically a form of advertising.

1 minute ago, Apro Munro said:

There is a group, but it wont be required to be a group member to get one. It will be for a few different reasons. A welcome gift, and maybe different ones for prized for games in the park. I suppose it is technically a form of advertising.

You could check here as to how she allows free gifts.

http://meliimako.com/terms-and-conditions

9 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

You could check here as to how she allows free gifts.

http://meliimako.com/terms-and-conditions

I have some of those shirt already, actually. I believe the TOS requires them to be sold for a price.

***Update***... Maybe it is possible the TOS page was corrupted when I tried to look at it. Not sure if this applies to me. I think I'll need them to clarify for me. If I can use those I would be very happy cause they are nice meshes.

Edited by Apro Munro

9 minutes ago, Apro Munro said:

I have some of those shirt already, actually. I believe the TOS requires them to be sold for a price.

***Update***... Maybe it is possible the TOS page was corrupted when I tried to look at it. Not sure if this applies to me. I think I'll need them to clarify for me. If I can use those I would be very happy cause they are nice meshes.

1.  None of Meli Imako products can be given as freebie under any condition other than following;
  2. Conditions of giving Meli Imako items in HUNTS, as GROUP GIFTS or similar purposes:
    • You must create your own textures (it can not be given away with the original textures).
    • It can not have any maps or textures in the content.
    • It can only be given with “copy” permission.
    • It must have the purpose of promoting your business or group.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.