Where do you buy Legacy mesh body?

Foggypebble Muircastle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

Thank you. Too expensive for me.

Ya Im with you there. I could afford it but I already have slink and signature. I tried the Legacy demo and it is a really good bod and hud. Maybe even the best of the bunch. But ya 5k is a total price gouge. I find it funny that it is offered at the Lelutka store. I was looking to get a new head from Lelutka after seeing a skin i liked for it at Stray Dog and was planning on pairing it with a new bod. But after seeing the price of the bod I decided not to get either. I am not sure if this practice was fully thought out since the price of the body cost them at least 1 head sale as well as a skin sale from stray dog and the sale of an outfit from NeoJapan that's only available for legacy which got me interested into looking at legacy to begin with.

Edited by Ultimo Constantineau

4 hours ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:

Ya Im with you there. I could afford it but I already have slink and signature. I tried the Legacy demo and it is a really good bod and hud. Maybe even the best of the bunch. But ya 5k is a total price gouge. I find it funny that it is offered at the Lelutka store. I was looking to get a new head from Lelutka after seeing a skin i liked for it at Stray Dog and was planning on pairing it with a new bod. But after seeing the price of the bod I decided not to get either. So I am not sure if this practice was fully thought out.

I think it's the best men's body but then I like the Legacy Athletic (swimmer shape - it comes with shapes)...that is gorgeous and that's the one I'm talking about.  The women's is okay and just okay to me.  But, to tell you the truth, I fell in love with the Maitreya mesh body the day I saw it and I still love it.  The shoulders could use work, but the Legacy female body has the same sh-lumpy shoulders as Maitreya - both the same.   Maybe some day the Legacy women's will win me over like the Legacy Athletic swimmer shape did or a new body maker will who comes out with new shoulders.  

Edited by FairreLilette

35 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I think it's the best men's body but then I like the Legacy Athletic (swimmer shape - it comes with shapes)...that is gorgeous and that's the one I'm talking about.  The women's is okay and just okay to me.  But, to tell you the truth, I fell in love with the Maitreya mesh body the day I saw it and I still love it.  The shoulders could use work, but the Legacy female body has the same sh-lumpy shoulders as Maitreya - both the same.   Maybe some day the Legacy women's will win me over like the Legacy Athletic swimmer shape did or a new body maker will who comes out with new shoulders.  

Yes I like Maitreya too. I use it on another avatar. I don't see an issue with the shoulders. For men I like Slink but Im often forced to use signature since it seems a lot of clothes makers have turned away from Slink for whatever reason. Which is a shame since IMO Slink is the better of the two. The shape is more ideal. Sig has like popeye forearms which only seems to look right if you make an 8 foot mongloid avatar. Slink also has probably the most user friendly hud with more options than sig.

15 minutes ago, Ultimo Constantineau said:

I don't see an issue with the shoulders.

It's especially apparent with certain animations that the shoulders slump.  It's a difficult word to think of to explain it.  We did a thread here on the forums with photos and many of us see the problem with the shoulders but all the female mesh bodies have the same shoulder problem as I went and investigated it when we were doing that thread.  I had pics but I don't know what I did with them but the shoulders really can look terrible at times on all the female mesh bodies.  

But, if you don't see a problem I don't want to make you too keen of it.  I've noticed it for a long, long time.  But, again, all the mesh bodies have the same shoulders.  This is what I want - better shoulders as in more realistic and or natural.  It could just be the way the shoulders are 'because' of the animations themselves as that's their "joint" and they have to be made that way, kind of not very realistic.  It is what it is right now.  

Edited by FairreLilette

4 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

It's especially apparent with certain animations that the shoulders slump. 

Okay yes I know what you mean now. Ive always thought that to be an issue with the animation more so than the body. But I could be wrong about that. The size of your avatar can also have an effect on that. My female avi is 185 cm. I prefer her to be 175cm but her AO suggests 185 so I just go with it. I thought you were referring to the shape of the body itself.

Edited by Ultimo Constantineau
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

I prefer the look of belleza Isis. I think her hips, joints, and bust look the most realistic

9 hours ago, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

I prefer the look of belleza Isis. I think her hips, joints, and bust look the most realistic

Some clothing designers have dropped Isis though but have kept Freya.  Just like many are or have dropped Physique and are only doing Hourglass. But, I think Maitreya looks extremely realistic.  My photo below, to me, almost looks like a real person...perhaps the feet give it away that it isn't.  I used ULTRA graphics setting to to take the picture.  Maitreya is a great body, and in the below photo, it's a Classic head.  

Snapshot_1310.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.