Vocaloid-Anime Band Members

MaroBear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've posted this in the Roleplay forum as well, but decided to go a bit further with the idea.

Note this band will be getting paid in tips/donations when we have our concerts only, so it will take awhile to get "paid" It's more for those who have a passion for vocaloid/anime :3 (I can help out a bit buying things for your avatar if needed.) Must be open to different music genres.

IA Project Vocaloid group in need of band members + helpers! 🥰

This group is for promoting mainly Vocaloid Ia for future concerts. Vocaloid and anime lovers are welcome to join too.

We are a new group looking for others to act as Vocaloids for concerts and we have other roles like jobs who work behind the scenes and instrument players.:)

For more info contact MaroBear inworld thanks!~ 💛

bando(1).jpg

No super new accounts can apply, sorry! 😥 You must know your way around Second Life. How things work, how to build an avatar, animations, etc etc.

Edited by MaroBear
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2020 at 9:25 PM, MaroBear said:

I've posted this in the Roleplay forum as well, but decided to go a bit further with the idea.

Note this band will be getting paid in tips/donations when we have our concerts only, so it will take awhile to get "paid" It's more for those who have a passion for vocaloid/anime :3 (I can help out a bit buying things for your avatar if needed.) Must be open to different music genres.

IA Project Vocaloid group in need of band members + helpers! 🥰

This group is for promoting mainly Vocaloid Ia for future concerts. Vocaloid and anime lovers are welcome to join too.

We are a new group looking for others to act as Vocaloids for concerts and we have other roles like jobs who work behind the scenes and instrument players.:)

For more info MaroBear inworld thanks!~ 💛

No super new accounts can apply, sorry! 😥 You must know your way around Second Life. How things work, how to build an avatar, animations, etc etc.

Please note, instrument players are using your avatar in SL playing the instrument with animations, it is NOT your RL instruments.

Everything in sl.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.