Anyone heard from Beth McBain?

Annie Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

It's spelt MacBain.  If you check her profile she was active on the forums 19 hours ago

Sorry for the misspelling. and I don't check profiles here on the forums. But I'm glad she's still around. 

Edited by Annie Nova
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Annie Nova said:

Sorry for the misspelling. and I don't check profiles here on the forums. But I'm glad she's still around. 

Sorry if i sounded like a school teacher correcting spellings (I am the last person who should do that 🤣)  i dont check profiles randomly either, I just looked it up  as your question made me curious 

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Sorry if i sounded like a school teacher correcting spellings (I am the last person who should do that 🤣)  i dont check profiles randomly either, I just looked it up  as your question made me curious 

LOL That's ok. I had originally put MacBain, but changed it at the last minute as I wasn't sure which was right. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2020 at 1:34 PM, Annie Nova said:

I know a lot of people on the forums didn't appreciate her much, but I enjoyed a lot of her posts. I haven't seen a post from her in a very long time. Has anyone heard from her or know if she is ok?

Hi Annie, sorry... I just saw this. The forums got too be too much for me so I slipped away. I still look in every once when a while when I'm looking for some information about something in particular, but that's pretty much it. 

I'm fine, though. 🙂

Happy holidays, everyone. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Hi Annie, sorry... I just saw this. The forums got too be too much for me so I slipped away. I still look in every once when a while when I'm looking for some information about something in particular, but that's pretty much it. 

I'm fine, though. 🙂

I honestly can't say that I blame you for that. And, I'm glad you're ok. 🙂 Happy Holidays!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm fine, though. 🙂

Miss your stuffs!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm fine, though. 🙂

Good to see you still about Beth.  Today I reached the 8th page on the forum block list, it's made scanning over the forums a much better thing now.

Here's hoping Santy brings you new socks and underpants. ^^

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 12:39 AM, Beth Macbain said:

I'm fine, though. 🙂

missed you so much

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.