Anyone heard from Beth McBain?

I know a lot of people on the forums didn't appreciate her much, but I enjoyed a lot of her posts. I haven't seen a post from her in a very long time. Has anyone heard from her or know if she is ok?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

It's spelt MacBain.  If you check her profile she was active on the forums 19 hours ago

Sorry for the misspelling. and I don't check profiles here on the forums. But I'm glad she's still around. 

Edited by Annie Nova
7 hours ago, Annie Nova said:

Sorry for the misspelling. and I don't check profiles here on the forums. But I'm glad she's still around. 

Sorry if i sounded like a school teacher correcting spellings (I am the last person who should do that 🤣)  i dont check profiles randomly either, I just looked it up  as your question made me curious 

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Sorry if i sounded like a school teacher correcting spellings (I am the last person who should do that 🤣)  i dont check profiles randomly either, I just looked it up  as your question made me curious 

LOL That's ok. I had originally put MacBain, but changed it at the last minute as I wasn't sure which was right. 

• Like 1