Linden Home

Sisi Biedermann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

16 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Sisi Biedermann said:

But now it has taken 3 days and still I cannot get a bigger one that 512 - I dont know what I am doing wrong :(

My guess is that you are not doing anything wrong at all.  As others said here, the homes in Bellisseria have been very popular, so you sometimes have to wait until someone else abandons one in the style you are looking for.  Be sure that you are looking only for homes in Bellisseria, by the way.  You will find plenty of old-style Linden Homes like the one that you just abandoned in Bee Springs, which are all on 512 sqm parcels, but that's not what you want.  Just follow the advice that others have offered in this thread, and be patient. 

Take heart.  If you follow the chatter in the Linden Homes forum, you'll see that the Moles seem to have started a massive push to decorate more Bellisseria regions, including some that have both log homes and camping trailers. There should be a release of the stilt homes that were previewed during SL17B last summer too, so those activities will create a lot of new housing options.  It's anyone's guess how soon, but the popular consensus is before the end of the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sisi Biedermann said:

Found out I can only get a 512 m2 land - so thats why I could not see it

Thanks for the answers

:)

The Linden Homes that are available will show on the page regardless of how much tier you currently have available. If you do not have enough tier available to support the type of home that you select and you have not authorized a 'payable' level of tier, then it will tell you that when you actually try to claim one of the homes.

NOTE that if you already own a Linden Home, then you much abandon it before anything new will show up on the page.  Otherwise, it will just keep showing the page that points to your currently owned home.

19 hours ago, Sisi Biedermann said:

Found out I can only get a 512 m2 land - so thats why I could not see it

Thanks for the answers

:)

You are entitled to own up to 1024 sq m of Mainland without having to pay tier.  If you own 512 sq m already, you can only get one of the Linden Homes that are on 512 m2 parcels if you want to stay within this limit.  If your current 512 is NOT a Linden Home, you can still get a Houseboat, or one of the other 1024 Linden Homes, but you'll also wind up paying a tier fee of $4.00 per month. If the land you already own IS a Linden Home, you can only have ONE, whether it's on 512 or 1024. 

• Like 1

Re-read my previous comment.  No matter if you have a 512 or a 1024 Linden Home, you can only have ONE.  If you happen to have a 512 one, you can buy another 512 Mainland parcel without paying tier.  In order to get a 1024 Linden Home, you must a) NOT have a Linden Home currently.  If you do, abandon it.  and b) have at least 1024 sq m of spare tier.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.