How can I get my skin color back?

sassywheelz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I got a Here Kitty Kitty - Full Perm, I made clearly what I see as a newbie mistake. There's an option for Skin_Sexy and I clicked wear and now I look like I stayed in a tanning booth too long and I am more brownish/orange (I feel.)

Is there a way to get back to my regular skin color? My avatar is a classic Elizabeth, so any help would be appreciated.

Sassy

You have to find the skin you were before & wear it, skins replace each other so you can't take one off, only replace it with another. It should be in the folder for classic Elizabeth.  Once you find it save as an outfit in "appearance" & then you can always get back to her by wearing that outfit again.  

23 hours ago, sassywheelz said:

So, I got a Here Kitty Kitty - Full Perm, I made clearly what I see as a newbie mistake. There's an option for Skin_Sexy and I clicked wear and now I look like I stayed in a tanning booth too long and I am more brownish/orange (I feel.)

Is there a way to get back to my regular skin color? My avatar is a classic Elizabeth, so any help would be appreciated.

Sassy

If you were wearing one of the avatars from the get go  on secondlife.com that you picked, just go to initial under clothes and you'll see a bunch, just right click on each one "replace outfit" until you find it, unless you have other things you want to wear on. In that case, just go to that folder and open the skins on all the girl ones and keep trying them. :) Don't replace outfit if you like your clothes. Just add, or detach. I hope I didn't confuse you more. :/ :(  Hope I didn't confuse you. :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.