Any asexual sims?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think possibly that, rather than just General regions (where anyone can hang out, asexual or not), Foggypebble might be looking for any locations specific to aces, much as a lesbian or a gay man might seek out lesbian or gay locations, etc.

Foggypebble, I don't know of any locations like that, but perhaps some of the ace groups have an inworld location? Failing that, why not start one? If you don't want (or can't afford) to rent some land, perhaps form a group yourself and - once you have a few members - find a nice spot to host a weekly get together?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I have two sims, side-by-side.  One is sexual while the other is asexual, so they just don't get along. I don't know what to do.

Asexual people aren't antimatter. Sexual people probably have several asexual friends who they get along just fine with, without even realising it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:
18 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I have two sims, side-by-side.  One is sexual while the other is asexual, so they just don't get along. I don't know what to do.

Asexual people aren't antimatter. Sexual people probably have several asexual friends who they get along just fine with, without even realising it.

Can you visit my two sims and talk to them?  They won't listen to me...

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:
4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Can you visit my two sims and talk to them?  They won't listen to me...

Sure, let me just bring my straight friends with me. If I can get them to talk to me.

Ok, well one sim is named Bliss Gardens Park and the other is right beside it.  They begin talking about 2am SL time, and you need to be right on the border to get the input from both.

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

Ok, well one sim is named Bliss Gardens Park and the other is right beside it.  They begin talking about 2am SL time, and you need to be right on the border to get the input from both.

Sorry, but my straight friends refuse to come along, and I won't risk it alone. You're on your own, pal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/10/2020 at 11:33 AM, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

I know there are asexual groups but I suspect none of them are active. Are there any places where asexuals can physically gather in-world and hang out?

I'm not sure if you mean "asexual" as some kind of special category of people who represent some kind of identity or experience, or whether you mean "non-sexual".

The SL Public Land Preserve, which you can find in search/places, has many locations where you can hang out, relax, boat, play games, camp, socialize -- and they have no adult furniture and are not for sexual expression. They are open to the public. Get the full list of locations at the landing in Carlisle.

As Garnet said, most of the tiny and Dinkie sims are a-sexual.  Our avatars are very awkard for such a thing and it's mostly a hang-out gang for fun, which it is fun and funny.  Tinies and Dinkies are not human, however, but rather humanimal - tiny animals with human characteristics.  We also are not furries in that furries yiffy and tinies don't yiffy.  Furries are tall and human sized.  Tinies and Dinkies are small that is how we get the name "tiny".  

Humans are welcome there too...as are dwagons...all kinds of avatars are welcomed.  Most events you need to be clothed, however, even though animals don't really wear clothes in real life - it's best to be clothed and there are all kinds of absolutely adorable clothing for tiny and Dinkie avatars.  Dragons (dwagons) don't need to be clothed though.   Raglan Shire, Isle of Wyrms and Small Talk are inworld groups to look up and join for announcements of events.  We will be having Shocktober events this month.

EDIT:  But, remember, anyone can privately IM you no matter what sim you are on, even General, so it's wise to put "only here for friendship" or something like that in your profile.  That helps. 

Oh, and I have to add that Garnet's adorable avatar is what is known as a "titchie".  Titchies are super small adorable avatars, even smaller than tinies and Dinkies.  We get the "can I adopt you" a lot.  If you are interested in looking up any of the tiny genre avatars, the main names to search for are Tiny, Titchie and Dinkie.  There are clothes for all those three.  Petite fairies which are a very small fairy (not a human sized fairy avatar) have clothing specifically made for Petite Fairy avatars too.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.