Family RP?

Lola Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!

I'm currently looking for somebody to explore the family RP side of SL with 😄 I don't mind at all whether you're a girl or guy, the idea of creating a cosy little home together and adopting some lil' ones sounds lovely to me! 

I live in the UK, so time zones are a little tricky but HMU and we can always have a go and see if it works out! 

Lola Heartsong inworld 

(I'll also answer any questions you might have, didn't put too much in here to give us something to talk about inworld heh!) 

rsz_snapshot_019.png

• Like 1

I've been on both sides, i was a mom, and I was a kid. I've been through good and bad. There is an adoption chain on face book. I can't remember the exact name, but if you look that up it should be there. it might be second life adoption chain, or something like that. If you have kiddos, or family rp people on your sl facebook if you have one just ask them. :3  Don't worry people will come around. :) 

Sincerely, Jaide Beck =]

Hello! My name is Kenzey, and I would love to explore the family side of RP with you if you'll have me. I understand parts of Second Life to a degree, but I do know Family RP is the side I want venture into and grow roots in. I do live in the States and am Eastern time zone more times than not, but I'd still love to give it a shot if we connect well when talking.

I'll shoot you an inworld message and we can see how things go if you'll have me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.