Premium Memberships

Phil Deakins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I left SL a year or two ago, LL was talking about doing multiple levels of Premium membership. Did anything happen with that? I've looked in my account page and I see only one level - just the normal Premium membership, although the cost has risen significantly.

Note: If you remember me, I'm only back in SL to fill some hours while the  coronavirus restrictions are in place, although a reason has cropped up whereby I would continue to stay if they were lifted right now. But I'm not coming back to the forum except to ask the occasional question like this one - so there's no need to even think about sharpening your nails ;)

Edited by Phil Deakins

9 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

I'm not gonna be a forumite again

We'll see.  

After all, we are so irresistible. B|

ETA:  I forgot to answer your initial question though:  LL has named the new level, 'Premium Plus', but they've not given any hints as to what the difference might be in cost or benefits. The only thing we ever knew about "when" was that it would be after the "Last Name / Name Change" feature was implemented - that happened this past April.  Given their push and concentration on finishing the "Uplift (Move to the Cloud)" project, the earliest I can see it being rolled out now would be late this year.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

When I left SL a year or two ago, LL was talking about doing multiple levels of Premium membership. Did anything happen with that? I've looked in my account page and I see only one level - just the normal Premium membership, although the cost has risen significantly.

Note: If you remember me, I'm only back in SL to fill some hours while the  coronavirus restrictions are in place, although a reason has cropped up whereby I would continue to stay if they were lifted right now. But I'm not coming back to the forum except to ask the occasional question like this one - so there's no need to even think about sharpening your nails ;)

I'm not afraid to admit I've missed reading your posts. It was a lot more "fun" than all the political crap that gets posted now.

I told you guys not to tell him I missed him and now look what you've done! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@LittleMe Jewell Some of you are irresistable, Lil :D

@Cindy Evanier I'm sorry it's boring here for you, Cindy :( but you know what can happen when I get into in a thread - so I'm not gonna get into them ;)

@Selene Gregoire - huh. wonder why I wasn't offered your name to highlight. Anyway, that was nice thankyou :) and then I saw the bottom line grrr,,,, ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

They might be waiting for the PrePlus level after the dust from being acquired settles.

There's also been speculation that it MIGHT allow one to get a Homestead without having to have full region.  If so, that would definitely require their cloud project to be completed.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.