Sign in to follow this  
Kai0kun

Looking for a Star Wars RP

Hey all. Im looking to do some Star wars roleplaying, but ive been looking around the different sims and I cant seem to find anybody to actualy do a roleplay with. Whenever I loook around there is barley anyone around.

If anybody would like to roleplay with me I can give them my characters profile and decide on a place to meet in game.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will RP.

~Kai~

Thanks, But I took a look there, and you have to buy the combat system or you can't roleplay there, It would be like paying just to roleplay. And I dont even do combat.

The combat system is only 75L last time I checked and you can use that same system on many other sims. A combat system will be required in most Star Wars rp sims. 

True but still, I have a free combat system which is acceptable in almost all the other RP sims I have looked in. Besides even if its that price I still can't get it. Can't get any L$

You will need to get L$ if you really want to get into rp. Unfortunately (you will find SL to be more materialistic than RL) the hardcore rpers will not take you seriously unless your avatar looks like you are serious about roleplay. 

In most cases, unless you are planning on getting into a lot of combat and confrontations, not too much lindens needs to be spent.

Some sims give the free HUD and clothes, others ask you to pay for the HUD.

Freebie clothes are OK, but you get better responses if you look moreso like some that is not a freebie noob.

Other than that, if RPing is all you want, then you do not need to go any further with getting better weapons and stuff...unless you are looking to be more combat-oriented.

I previously visited two places with the SW theme: Ossus and Nar Shadaa, both were pretty dead.

My best advice to anyone looking for SWRP is this: "Dont" or maybe if you are already involved "RUN!" But if you just have to get involved then the ONLY place you want to be is Mos Espa sim. Mos Espa uses the RHCS combat system , which is not only the best for function....it is free! And the box comes with a great starter set of weapons and so on, so its great for noobs and experienced players alike. The people in Mos Espa are seriously the cooloest and most mature you will find in SWRP. They have Pod racing too, with great scripts for the vehicle, and you can race them free too. When you get there , tell Glicth Venger says hi,lol

Remember that popularity has nothing to do with cool. Popular just means that more idiots like something, popularity in iteself is not an end. Mos Espa is popular enough alright, but it is the people who run it, and the great combat system and dedication to a better RP that makes it cool.

There is very few sims where a paying Combat System is mandatory. Most of them accept either a free one or none at all. 

Many sims are almost empty, other have their players often behind closed doors (and you cannot really ring telling "hello I'm new").

Which sim is the best for you will depend of your log in time, your roleplaying style and the character you'll like to play. Do you like combat, discussions, character improvement, shorter or longer stories, quick posts or longer emotes? You can find it if you meet the right persons and you're lucky enough to log at the same time.The activity strarts generally after noon SLT with the Europeans logging in, but the peak is on american evenings. 

You can contact me in world, my character is a reporter and she typically starts her days looking where anything happens :matte-motes-wink:

Check out Typhon or Bakura, Espa's not a bad place either. You don't need alot of l most places have some free starter stuff anyway. if not join a group or find someone to help. Theres always stuff out there for those who ask for help the right way.

For the most part the people that Rp are from USA or stay up very late in the night time. 

Mostly at the frist of the week such as Monday or Friday through Saturday is when you

can find the most active rp time's. That would be Sl 10pm to 2am.