How do I reinstall deleted friends from my sl account ?

Cayne Forager

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I did a huge human mistake I was trying to send out a mass message to all my friends on my friends list and all there names were clicked on then I hit delete and lost them all a few hundred friends. If there is a way to restore all the friends I accidently deleted I would love to be able to restore them so please I hope somebody knows how to restore my friends list completely. 

3 answers to this question

None that I'm aware of although you should still have their calling cards on file so you could start from there one by one.

With a few hundred, I'm sure there are some that won't even realize you've deleted them.  I'd start with the ones you actually speak within a regular basis.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Cayne Forager said:

I did a huge human mistake I was trying to send out a mass message to all my friends on my friends list and all there names were clicked on then I hit delete and lost them all a few hundred friends. If there is a way to restore all the friends I accidently deleted I would love to be able to restore them so please I hope somebody knows how to restore my friends list completely. 

If you tend to send out mass messages to your friends often, some of them are probably grateful that you deleted them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.