Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Gatogateau said:

Best. Reading. Ever.

 

13 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

Late reaction but I believe this is the realest and maybe the one and only no-nonsense interpretation of this card I have ever read on the Internet.

I think Rat has a talent for this, even if she does use Google!  I've enjoyed all her readings.  Now you've got me interested in all this woo-woo Tarot stuff...so I did a little Googling myself, and very quickly found myself mired in mystical mumbojumbo.  I mean, there is a LOT of stuff out there, and a lot of it either slides right past my logical engineering mind, or appears to conflict with other stuff.  And there appear to be as many different decks out there as books.  Wow.

And I don't mind sharing my card and reading with you, Yuumo.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been studying tarot during lockdown and could do with some interactive practice after all this isolation. I thought I'd do it here because my RL friends don't care 😂 Ask me a question, an

Early one morning in May these geese were born down by the dock.  I went down every morning & afternoon with some oats & I would call loudly, "Hello my geeses".  At first they would hiss at me

As a digitial being understanding binary my deck only consists of 2 cards.

Posted Images

You're all too kind ☺️ 

If anyone wants to do mine...I would like advice on what to expect for the rest of 2020...but not if it's bad lol.

 

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

You're all too kind ☺️ 

If anyone wants to do mine...I would like advice on what to expect for the rest of 2020...but not if it's bad lol.

 

I mention I have a special connection with my old deck. No way in hell I'll subject it to "how will the rest of 2020 be?"

/me goes to cuddle the deck now, and whisper "there, there, don't worry..."

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 1:56 PM, angelenesmith said:

Would you be able to do a general card reading for me? Or, if that's too vague - "what should I focus on for the rest of the month?".

Also - IM me on SL sometime, I am a tarot reader too!

Kewl! Sorry, missed this. But I feel a bit intimidated doing these for real tarot readers. Like I'm showing off at a party and telling people I'm a doctor, and then the people say, "Oh great, we work for the NHS, tell us more..." 😰

So for a general one-card reading, I drew: THE HANGED MAN

maj12.jpg.b75c17a4f92506e6d818e1c11088e0eb.jpg

This looks bad but it's not really! I mean, he doesn't look that bothered. He's only hanging from his foot, so he can breathe OK and is only in trouble if the rope snaps.This card can mean accepting things as they are and not being too stressed if everything doesn't go your way. It can also mean living in the moment. Both are good advice during coronavirus! 👍 We can't change it even though it's scary. Actually it looks to me like the Hanged Man's whistling! He's like, WATEVAH! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  The card is maybe suggesting be more unflappable? It can also mean sacrifice, so please wear a mask 😷

For the rest of the month (only 10 days) I drew: KING OF SWORDS

swords14.jpg.59989c0ff73424a054806713022f56f0.jpg

This card is a bit of a smart cookie. Very good with words and research! Maybe if you have a challenge in the next 10 days you'll discover you can solve it easier than you thought - or maybe someone who can help will turn up. This is also a good card against corruption and trickery, so if you feel someone's lying to you or being dishonest, they might be exposed very soon! There is a saying, "BS is a timebomb, it always goes off" - and this could be the right card for that 😲

Edited by Rat Luv
typos
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

But I feel a bit intimidated doing these for real tarot readers. Like I'm showing off at a party and telling people I'm a doctor, and then the people say, "Oh great, we work for the NHS, tell us more..." 😰

 

LOL. I like your turns of phrases. That'll help in readings (seriously). And while I understand the trepidation of doing this in public, you've done so well! And I haven't seen any of the "real" tarot readers saying anything else to you. Take that and hug it. :)

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Try me again.. whats my future going to look like in the new years?

I drew: TEMPERANCE

maj14.jpg.862810235f975dc03e31a0f350374135.jpg

Less wine and pizza in 2021! Kidding 😄 

It means moderation, but that could be a lot of things - maybe you'll realise you're working too hard and decide to devote more time to yourself and your family? Or maybe you'll change your opinion on something you thought you never would?

If you get angry, try connecting with your inner hippy next year. Or if you're very strict about getting up early, maybe try a whole day being lazy in bed? I did it yesterday and it was great :D Next year could be a chance to do things you'd never usually consider.

You might even have to step in to be a peacekeeper in another argument - you could bring the opposing sides together and be the voice of reason!

It can also mean good health, which is cool  😊  But please always consult a professional and not a tarot noob on SL Forums.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

I

I have a request, if you would be so kind. I'm thinking of getting back into something, but not sure if I should. What does your reading reveal? Sending vibes your way, focusing on what I might or might not delve back into...

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

*Edit because I confused Sassy Kenin* 
I offered to give the OP my tarot reading set that I made in world. That was like a week ago and because of RL I haven’t been able to log in and send it yet - hence the below message:

Rat Love I haven’t forgotten about you! I’m sending the tarot set to you in world this evening. What is your in world name? 

 

Edited by Mowri Panache
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like a card please, regarding the creative direction of a new project. I’m looking at 3 possible choices, each with certain advantages...and I’m feeling a bit stuck!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Nikki Heron said:

Hellooooo ☺️ 

Can you do for me please?

It is a secret though so sending vibes your way 🙏

Your secret is safe with me and the cards 😉

I drew: DEATH

maj13.jpg.d1cd88fc6d3b123f65a0b6ed7354113d.jpg 

Don't worry! It doesn't mean there's a psycho in a Scream mask outside (that would be 10 of Swords?) The Death card can mean letting go of the past and moving on. This can be scarier than a psycho in a Scream mask though - you might have to fight your fear on this one.

But everyone's a bit scared of the unknown. Letting go of the past can mean letting go of security and people, and nobody likes the thought of being forever lonely or insecure. But is that really the outcome, or is that all in your head? You could stay secure in a job or r/ship you secretly hate but might look back on it and wish you'd gone through that fear and changed things sooner. That's maybe how to see the Death card - a skeleton that pops up and makes you jump, but tells you "Do it now before it's too late!"  You can't stop it spooking you but it could still help you.

Also, the card has dreary blue bits that look depressing but also warm golden light. Maybe you can leave your old problems behind in the dark and have a brighter future if you listen to the skeleton?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

 I'm thinking of getting back into something, but not sure if I should. What does your reading reveal? Sending vibes your way, focusing on what I might or might not delve back into...

So first I drew: EIGHT OF SWORDS

swords08.jpg.c029767cb4d16930503e4f8087152cfe.jpg

Which suits the question! It can mean being frustrated or feeling trapped by your current situation. Maybe it's time to get back into the thing you did, because you're at risk of treading water by holding back and not trying? Oh look, she's treading water on the card 😲 Only just spotted that now!! And she feels fenced in  by the swords.

BUT I wasn't happy with this answer, it seems a bit vague. So I did a massive shuffle again and drew: er, TWO OF SWORDS 

swords02.jpg.a1e3a0b86f06bdd8c7a0d58e25396e5b.jpg

The only two cards with a woman with a blindfold and swords...what are the chances? 😲

This can mean being indecisive and sitting on the fence, or blocking out reality and truths you don't want to face. Both cards together might suggest someone who feels they're trapped and needs to break free but isn't willing to make a move to change things, or doesn't realise they're stuck. But it could just mean you're finding it hard to decide what to do! And this tarot reader isn't helping! 

So three times for luck, I did a massive massive shuffle and drew: THE FOOL

maj00.jpg.a797f7346023a29376710f9caabd6a4e.jpg

The deck is just insulting me now 😒

Actually, this can mean being spontaneous, going after your dreams and believing in yourself. Sometimes you should go with your gut instinct and not care what others advise. Even the cards! But watch out for the cliff edge. I get the impression you have thought very long and hard about this - maybe you really want to get back into it but you realise there are drawbacks or risks involved. It's OK to be conflicted! Just the fact you're thinking about it means you probably won't go blindly into it without caution. I think that's what the cards are saying...they are testing me today 🙀

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Let your magic choose my fate! hows my future?

69b99a419102d3cefcdb075a740c08b2.jpg

Picture made me SKWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE ❤️

I drew: SIX OF WANDS

wands06.jpg.ee45dadd02816e50cc093a9a31048463.jpg

"Triumph, acclaim, pride". Not bad IMO 😊

The man on the card's united with his stick-carrying army - they're not bashing each other over the head anymore (like on the 5 card) but riding into town. They mean business! They've come to get their prize. The horse seems to be winking at you - "Told you!" It looks like you're going to come out on top and achieve success. Victory lap!!

Just a tiny warning though - enjoy your wins but don't let them all go to your head and become too proud! You don't want the man to boast "Did I tell you about my SPLENDID victory?" and the horse to say "Only 100 times..." The trick is to gloat INWARDLY 😎 

Enjoy being a knock out!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Your secret is safe with me and the cards 😉

I drew: DEATH

maj13.jpg.d1cd88fc6d3b123f65a0b6ed7354113d.jpg 

Don't worry! It doesn't mean there's a psycho in a Scream mask outside (that would be 10 of Swords?) The Death card can mean letting go of the past and moving on. This can be scarier than a psycho in a Scream mask though - you might have to fight your fear on this one.

But everyone's a bit scared of the unknown. Letting go of the past can mean letting go of security and people, and nobody likes the thought of being forever lonely or insecure. But is that really the outcome, or is that all in your head? You could stay secure in a job or r/ship you secretly hate but might look back on it and wish you'd gone through that fear and changed things sooner. That's maybe how to see the Death card - a skeleton that pops up and makes you jump, but tells you "Do it now before it's too late!"  You can't stop it spooking you but it could still help you.

Also, the card has dreary blue bits that look depressing but also warm golden light. Maybe you can leave your old problems behind in the dark and have a brighter future if you listen to the skeleton?

Oh my goodness! Thankyou and you know, this is so what I was really really expecting! My poor Mum is stage 4 cancer and really is not expected to live for much more than 6 months having stopped treatment (which wasn't doing anything for her) 😞  But we are making the most of her time left. Thankyou so much Rat, this probably sheds some light on it for you too? xox

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nikki Heron said:

Oh my goodness! Thankyou and you know, this is so what I was really really expecting! My poor Mum is stage 4 cancer and really is not expected to live for much more than 6 months having stopped treatment (which wasn't doing anything for her) 😞  But we are making the most of her time left. Thankyou so much Rat, this probably sheds some light on it for you too? xox

Oh...so sorry to hear that 💕  HATE cancer so much...so cool has she you to support her though.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rat, I have to say that even though I am a rational person and don't believe in fortune telling, astrology, magic, or Tarot, you are making it very hard for me here.

This is one of the best threads ever.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do me, do now. Not like that you silly rabbit (well if you want we can make something about that to). 

I have some things starting and want to see what's not going to happen. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...