Magnolia Springs Medical Center is Hiring!

jaredemerson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you looking for a new roleplay opportunity in a medical field? Come join us at Magnolia Springs Medical Center! We are currently hiring for doctors, nurses, receptionists, and more!

Experience in the medical field is encouraged but not required.

This is also a paid position!

Magnolia Springs is nestled within the Fox Hollow Community, with lovely nature-exploring opportunities, an array of neat local businesses and many opportunities to get involved in the community, there’s something for everyone.

Please contact ariaro for interview requests or any other questions.

Edited by jaredemerson
Wrong lm
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 9:32 PM, jaredemerson said:

Are you looking for a new roleplay opportunity in a medical field? Come join us at Magnolia Springs Medical Center! We are currently hiring for doctors, nurses, receptionists, and more!

Experience in the medical field is encouraged but not required.

This is also a paid position!

Magnolia Springs is nestled within the Fox Hollow Community, with lovely nature-exploring opportunities, an array of neat local businesses and many opportunities to get involved in the community, there’s something for everyone.

Please contact ariaro for interview requests or any other questions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SarahKale said:

I have worked for other clinics when I joined sl so I have experience. That shouldnt matter.

1. It is in your profile picks.  You are PUBLICLY advertising it.
  2. It is OWNED by your "twin sister".
  3. You are still in the GROUPS for it, implying you are STILL associated with it.

As I said, I wouldn't interview or hire you either.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SarahKale said:

I have worked for other clinics when I joined sl so I have experience. That shouldnt matter.

If you want to keep it as an experience, probably make a different pick and note down all your past clinic names that you worked at. And remove the ones that you are not associated with or are not a member of that anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2021 at 3:07 AM, karenx0 said:

If you want to keep it as an experience, probably make a different pick and note down all your past clinic names that you worked at. And remove the ones that you are not associated with or are not a member of that anymore.

i have worked at clinics that dont exist anymore. the only clinic in my profile is the one i use to own. 

2 hours ago, SarahKale said:

i have worked at clinics that dont exist anymore. the only clinic in my profile is the one i use to own. 

All the more reason to take it out if applying to another clinic.  It's like wearing your McDonald uniform while applying at Wendy's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@SarahKaleAlthough you may find the analogy funny in some way, as others have pointed out and you apparently fail to understand, having the name of another clinic in your profile, especially one you had OWNED, is probably why they didn't hire you.  I wouldn't hire you for the simple fact that you don't seem to grasp that concept.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

@SarahKaleAlthough you may find the analogy funny in some way, as others have pointed out and you apparently fail to understand, having the name of another clinic in your profile, especially one you had OWNED, is probably why they didn't hire you.  I wouldn't hire you for the simple fact that you don't seem to grasp that concept.

The similarities to the "twin" sister are astonishing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2021 at 7:25 AM, REBBBEECCAA said:

Hi :) I am interested :)

On 2/10/2021 at 4:30 PM, Xtain said:

I am interested in the position you have have above... 

1 hour ago, mikahaitoxic said:

I'm very interested in this job!! :)

Simple directions in the original post.  Follow them and the job just might be yours:

image.png.e22cb56100a3bd9cfb411184d97531aa.png

Nowhere does it say "post here expressing your interest and I'll contact you".

Personally, if I had made the originating post, I'd keep an eye on this thread and definitely not hire anyone that can't manage to follow such simple instructions.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Simple directions in the original post.  Follow them and the job just might be yours:

image.png.e22cb56100a3bd9cfb411184d97531aa.png

Nowhere does it say "post here expressing your interest and I'll contact you".

Personally, if I had made the originating post, I'd keep an eye on this thread and definitely not hire anyone that can't manage to follow such simple instructions.

Makes me wonder if people have ever applied for a job in RL.

• Like 3

Lets get something straight Sarah, you have multiple accounts you use, and have owned so many clinics I have lost count. If you truly want to work for another clinic you need to start fresh. Otherwise people are going to suspect you are attempting to poach/build your own guest/staff list. 

I think you've completely sabotaged your chances now though, being spiteful here advising other applicants not apply. Move on and learn from your mistake. 

Edited by RosegoldQuartz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.