Inworld group chat dead today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I noticed all my groups seemed unusually silent...

Started to get suspicious so I logged in an alt and sat them side by side using my own land group to spam myself and found that not only did I not see my own messages, my alt didn't see most of them either, and vice versa.

Across both Catznip and Firestorm so far.

I can send my alt IMs back and forth, and local chat - but not groups.

Is this the new thing today, or just me?

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

I have noticed it several times where I send a message to a group and it never shows on my end. but sometimes strangely enough it does make it through and someone responds to it. so yeah there is some weird things going on and it smells like aws..

everyone thought the cloud would make things so much better, but slowly people are going to learn it doesnt help as much as they really want others to believe.

Groups dead for me too..Matter of fact the lag at the Neo Japan Event was so bad it crashed every hour yesterday..30 people on 30K Region with everyone unable to move...Tempura Japan had 10 people with the same every hour crashing/monster lag going on.

Linden Lab is moving the Chat/Group Chat off the Land Servers internally in the Amazon Move(this was stated awhile back in a meet the lindens episode on youtube), this might be reasons for Chat and monster 2008 lag?.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.