Body missing when i switch outfits.

WuIfy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok so i put on an outfit that i have to hide part of my arms for i am using a legacy body and i saved the outfit. i make another one where i have to show the arms i hid but hide my shoulders so i do so and then save it. but each time i switch to the first outfit my shoulders are missing and the arms are correct, i have to fix the shoulders each time even if i fix them then save. same for the other outfit that shows my arms, the outfit was saved with my arms correct but when i change they are gone. does anyone know a legacy body enough to fix this issue? or do i have to keep hiding and showing these pieces each time i change looks?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WuIfy said:

ok so i put on an outfit that i have to hide part of my arms for i am using a legacy body and i saved the outfit. i make another one where i have to show the arms i hid but hide my shoulders so i do so and then save it. but each time i switch to the first outfit my shoulders are missing and the arms are correct, i have to fix the shoulders each time even if i fix them then save. same for the other outfit that shows my arms, the outfit was saved with my arms correct but when i change they are gone. does anyone know a legacy body enough to fix this issue? or do i have to keep hiding and showing these pieces each time i change looks?

Has nothing to do with being specific to the Legacy body.

The 'saved outfits' are just LINKS to the actual items.  So if the two links to your body are pointing to the same body, then it will always represent whatever you last did to it.   If you want to save the alpha actions, then you'll need to make a separate copy of the body for each outfit. 

• Like 1

Make use of the alpha export option. Get your alpha cuts all set up, then click ‘export’ on the Edit HUD. You’ll get a popup asking you to enter a name for the export, so do that (I name mine after the outfit I'm wearing). Click OK and a second later a box will rez in front of you (named whatever you just called it). Take it into inventory, and add it to your outfit folder. Next time you wear that outfit the alpha cuts will be automatically set.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.