Linden Not Coming Threw

StudAlex24

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I Will Rarely Use this form but i am bit skeptical now on Linden Lab Part. May be my bank may not be my bank.

I Had just bought 16,000 Linden Yesterday for $68.16 and every time it failed it somehow didn't get charged so i went on another website to test and to make sure it wasn't broken and it worked on that website. Linden Lab's Has Charged me the 68.16 Yet i never received the linden!. What is the best course of action i can take for right now.

Things to note:

1. It's Said as (Pending)LINDENLABRESARCH
2. "There is something wrong with this purchase" Is what it said
3. It worked find on a Website Called Steam where i bought a game for 0.54 Cents and it gave it to me automatically and is charged as shown as pending.

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, StudAlex24 said:

I Will Rarely Use this form but i am bit skeptical now on Linden Lab Part. May be my bank may not be my bank.

I Had just bought 16,000 Linden Yesterday for $68.16 and every time it failed it somehow didn't get charged so i went on another website to test and to make sure it wasn't broken and it worked on that website. Linden Lab's Has Charged me the 68.16 Yet i never received the linden!. What is the best course of action i can take for right now.

Things to note:

3. It worked find on a Website Called Steam where i bought a game for 0.54 Cents and it gave it to me automatically and is charged as shown as pending.

You will need to call billing support 

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following numbers:

• US/Canada (toll free): 800-294-1067
  • Long distance (not toll free): 703-286-6277

Our Billing team is available from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday.

1 hour ago, StudAlex24 said:

Things to note:

Did LL really charge you?  If so, you likely have an order pending -- in other words, you probably used the right side of the Buy screen instead of the left side.  The right side, "Best Rate Buy (Limit Buy)" is an "offer" to buy at a specific rate.  If you did that you'll find the pending order listed under "Open Orders" on your History page:  https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/history.php

If there is an open order, simply cancel it, go back to the Buy page and use the left side of the window -- the "Instant Buy (Market Buy)" side.

If they really did not charge you:  If you gave a credit card for billing, contact LL Billing (see Cindy's info above) and/or contact your credit card company.  If you gave PayPal info, check to ensure that your PayPal is VERIFIED.  LL requires the PayPal account to be verified.  Also, depending on how your PayPal is funded, you might need to pre-fund PayPal from your funding source -- add money to PayPal so that it shows a PayPal balance.

You will need to call billing support 

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following numbers:

• US/Canada (toll free): 800-294-1067
  • Long distance (not toll free): 703-286-6277

Our Billing team is available from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday.

Hey thank you i did. Now they said they send me a refund. I like to know how long it would take for it to go back into my account ?

7 minutes ago, StudAlex24 said:

Hey thank you i did. Now they said they send me a refund. I like to know how long it would take for it to go back into my account ?

It will not automatically go back to your actual payment method -- credit card or PayPal.  

Go to your Account Summary:  https://secondlife.com/my/account/

and look at your US$ Tilia Account Summary:

image.png.106cc7d173a0bf1990ccae79ecbff262.png

That is where the money will show up and you can then use it to buy L$ or pay fees.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.