process credit

Abigaelles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I tried to process credit but it says "You have exceeded your tier level's monthly payout limit." 

What does it mean please ? I am french ... so maybe I don't understand everything.

I just want to get my linden on my paypal account.

Could you tell me what is the maximum per month and when I will be able to do it please ?

4 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Abigaelles said:

Hello, I tried to process credit but it says "You have exceeded your tier level's monthly payout limit." 

What does it mean please ? I am french ... so maybe I don't understand everything.

I just want to get my linden on my paypal account.

Could you tell me what is the maximum per month and when I will be able to do it please ?

the knowledgebase is availble in French, i'd start there in the billing section. Most answers on payment things are found there.

Your monthly limits are to find at your accountpage.

• Like 2

For most of us, the maximum amount LL will let us transfer from our Second Life account to PayPal is $999 USD per month.  You can file a support case and ask for a review of your limits if you feel that you will have a regular need to transfer more than that.

Thanks for your answers !

I read the knowledge in french but didn't find any answer about this ... but it is good to know that I can have some informations in french too, can be usefull for other questions.  

Lindal you were right, I was finally able to process till 999 usd ! (I asked for about 700 in september, but they have wait 5 days to do it the 1st of october grrr)

Thanks again both to take time to help me 🙂

19 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

Your monthly limits are to find at your accountpage.

HAaa ! I found it at least ! LOL 

thanks again Alvin :)) 

But what is strange is that the limits written on my page should allow me to process everything ... 

well never mind , ill try again next week lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.