Not registering to vote

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Jackson Redstar said:
56 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

"Identity politics" does not exist except as a far-right meme to deny equality to those seeking protection under the law.

If that were the actual case, then are one group of people subject to our immigration laws, and another are told they can just ignore our immigration laws?

Can you describe this in more detail, because I'm unsure  of what you're saying.

Edited by Luna Bliss

10 minutes ago, Chroma Starlight said:

It didn't take long for him to fatally fall into fallacy. What a worthless premise for a video.

I'm saving this video for when it's time to pour a glass a tea and have a hearty laugh.  I can't stand this guy and his ideas. He's a laughing stock for many Psychologists.

28 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

ps I'll acknowledge that my view of Dems has been negatively biased in a large part because of Luna's and some other anonymous posters extremisms which have sought to normalize their positions as being standard leftist.

First off, I don't think it's wise to base your entire position on these important matters from SL forumites.  I mean I'm influenced to a degree yes, but lets face it, we're a weird bunch  :)

I'm curious...why do you think I'm such an extreme leftist?  Can you list the points that cause you to think I am?

19 minutes ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:
27 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'm saving this video for when it's time to pour a glass a tea and have a hearty laugh.  I can't stand this guy and his ideas. He's a laughing stock for many Psychologists.

You're gonna want something stronger than tea for your date with the lobster king.

Jordan peterson virtue signalling.jpg

4 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

You blocked me.

Please go back to blocking me.

I wish we had the option to prevent OTHER people from seeing our posts. I feel like I now need to shower.

I didn't block you. Who the hell are you and what is your problem with me?

Ahhh...Seicher...well can you list all your alts so I can block them all if that's what you desire?  I don't usually block someone unless they start calling me names and don't seem to have their anger under control.

I have to admit, this one of late sounded so reasonable I didn't recognize you...nothing hate-filled or retaliatory about Gato until now.  Is she usually pretty nice and so I should leave her unblocked?

Edited by Luna Bliss

48 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:
55 minutes ago, Jackson Redstar said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

"Identity politics" does not exist except as a far-right meme to deny equality to those seeking protection under the law.

If that were the actual case, then are one group of people subject to our immigration laws, and another are told they can just ignore our immigration laws?

Can you describe this in more detail, because I'm unsure  of what you're saying.

I wish you would expand on this. Who is being told they can ignore our immigration laws?  Not your opinion only, so can you provide some sources? 

What kind of rabbit hole have I fallen into??? !!!    But I tell you, this is the cause...the sine qua non...the reason for all our problems in the world...this over-focus on individualism and neurotic fixation on freedom he exhibits:

Edited by Luna Bliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.