Not able to choose adult in I want to access content rated dropdown

indiangirlwild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi new here and want to explore adult content but when i open settings and find dropdwon for "I want to access content rated:"  Its default to G and M and if i want to change it to Adult the dropdown doesnt work it doesnt even open up for me to make change.

It seems to be locked

My profile and me both are 18 + in real and virtual life

Assuming you've tried this in a few separate login sessions, you'll probably need to file a Support ticket to get it to recognize your RL age. Usually it all "just works" but you wouldn't be the first to need Support to fix something in your account data.

EDIT: Oh, wait... you may want to add to your Support ticket the other problem you're having with getting logged out after ten minutes. I now suspect that there's a network problem that's interfering with some of the several connections that get established as part of a login session, accounting for the viewer not receiving the data about your eligibility for Adult-rated content, and eventually closing down the session entirely. You can try to troubleshoot such a network problem yourself, too. It may be a misbehaving firewall or a glitchy router or a bunch of other possibilities (assuming I'm even correct that it's network related).

Edited by Qie Niangao
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, indiangirlwild said:

Just and update here @Qie Niangao I was not able to change this before i login haha stupid of me.

Once i login i was able to change it but other problem of logout remains

Where are you trying to log in?  Try typing Tromp into log in location and see if you have the same log out problem.

ETA:  Also, a lot of adult place have a 30 day old restriction meaning you won't have access until your avatar is 30 days old.  A lot of non-adult, too.

Edited by RowanMinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.