I cannot teleport to specific location - error every time

omgbaxxy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi! I've been trying to access a location for a few days and get an error every time I try.

I'm trying to access Dark Sewers. Every time I try, I get the error:  "Teleport failed. Problem encountered processing your teleport request. You may need to lo back in before you can teleport. If you continue to get this message, please check the Second Life Support Portal." 

4 answers to this question

I can't find anything close to Dark Sewers through map search or Places search. That sim doesn't exist. Likely it didn't exist any longer when you were trying to get there and the database just hadn't caught up. OR you typed in the name incorrectly maybe.   But it doesn't look like you or anyone can get there. 

If you have the SURL you can trying logging into the place.

Copy and paste the SURL to a notepad or something and extract the region and co-ordinates of the place. i.e everything that comes after "https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/"

For example: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bonaire03/111/130/22/ <------ Copy out Bonaire03/111/130/22/

At the login second life paste the region and co-ordinates in the "Last Location / Home / Type region box".

surl.png.ca1e7d41d26c6628ce66d30215338441.png

Then just click login. You will either be logged into the place you want to visit or a safe zone if it does not exist anymore.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.