I have some Gachas for free (only girls pls)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Manu Mysterious said:

Hello all, I have some Gachas too much. Jewelry from Spotcat what I would like to gift someone. If anyone is interested give me a shout ingame. Thank you and NO I do not want to resell them. 

Well poop. That leaves me out since I'm a woman and not a girl. 🥺

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Manu Mysterious said:

Hello all, I have some Gachas too much. Jewelry from Spotcat what I would like to gift someone. If anyone is interested give me a shout ingame. Thank you and NO I do not want to resell them. 

messaging now!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, belindacarson said:

And can you imagine the response of that had been a thread that said "guys only"? 😭

A necklace made to fit a female body will almost never fit a male one, even if it is unrigged and resizeable. The chest angle is different.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

A necklace made to fit a female body will almost never fit a male one, even if it is unrigged and resizeable. The chest angle is different.

Seeing as they are Gatchas, i could give one as a gift to a female friend.. Excluding an entire gender on transferable items is rather silly. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Manu Mysterious said:

Hello again, the jewelry is gone, sorry! Yeah and thanks for the jokes, made my day 😘

What I said wasn't a joke. I'm an adult, not a child. A woman, not a girl. To call a woman a girl is an insult.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/08/stop-calling-women-girls-its-either-patronising-or-sexually-suggestive

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

What I said wasn't a joke. I'm an adult, not a child. A woman, not a girl. To call a woman a girl is an insult.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/08/stop-calling-women-girls-its-either-patronising-or-sexually-suggestive

Yes and? Those who are looking for trouble might find it, it wasn't meant as what you feel about. BTW. in my country it is not an insult, no offence... it is simply said, a mistake because nobody can see it from your name if you are a woman or a girl. We are a multicultured game....well if that is a problem for you, just ignore it. On the other hand, if you want to get upset and feel offended, only to justify your opinion, etc... it will not become my problem at all. I wish you a relaxing weekend. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Manu Mysterious said:

Yes and? Those who are looking for trouble might find it, it wasn't meant as what you feel about. BTW. in my country it is not an insult, no offence... it is simply said, a mistake because nobody can see it from your name if you are a woman or a girl. We are a multicultured game....well if that is a problem for you, just ignore it. On the other hand, if you want to get upset and feel offended, only to justify your opinion, etc... it will not become my problem at all. I wish you a relaxing weekend. 

Considering that SL is multicultural it apparently is too much to ask to be considerate of others. 

This isn't about me or my feelings. It's about women the world over being treated as less than human or adult.

I hope your weekend will be as pleasant as mine will be.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

13 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Considering that SL is multicultural it apparently is too much to ask to be considerate of others. 

This isn't about me or my feelings. It's about women the world over being treated as less than human or adult.

I hope your weekend will be as pleasant as mine will be.

I really wonder why you started a fuzz here. Go and master others, you lost completely the reason and if you scroll through the´forums just to tell people what they should say and how to behave I would suggest, start with yourself first. Thank you, my weekend is perfect unless from this lil drama what you tried to start here. 

4 hours ago, Manu Mysterious said:

I really wonder why you started a fuzz here. Go and master others, you lost completely the reason and if you scroll through the´forums just to tell people what they should say and how to behave I would suggest, start with yourself first. Thank you, my weekend is perfect unless from this lil drama what you tried to start here. 

Sorry. You are way off base. But hey if you want to be that way go for it. After all it is quite difficult to apologize for jumping to the wrong conclusions.

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Yes, but how do you know the jewelry wasn't My Little Pony stuff that was geared to girls?

Good point. I don't. On the other hand, what are the chances since we all supposed to be adults. Then again, that just might be why the jewelry was given away instead of sold.

Anyway, the only point I was trying to make is that female adults are women, not girls and should be respected as such. It wasn't a molehill to make a mountain out of.

17 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Did you guys hear we're probably going to have our first girl vice-president?  And likely our first girl president too...

kamala harris.jpg

We already have a woman President and she was a High Court Judge before that.
Got elected by all parties (except the communist party of course as usual), gender doesn't matter, the quality of a person is what matters.

815426_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Just now, Nick0678 said:
We already have a woman President and she was a High Court Judge before that.
Got elected by all parties (except the communist party of course as usual), gender doesn't matter, the quality of a person is what matters.

It SHOULD NOT matter....

The problem is that in the US it does matter for way too many people.. it matters to the evangelicals who believe man should be head of the house, and it matters to the men who are obsessed with patriarchal rule....these are the people we have governing the white house currently.

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

It SHOULD NOT matter....

The problem is that in the US it does matter for way too many people.. it matters to the evangelicals who believe man should be head of the house, and it matters to the men who are obsessed with patriarchal rule....these are the people we have governing the white house currently.

Whoever pays the bills is the head of it's house, if it's a man it's a man, if it's a woman it's a woman, nothing wrong with that cause it's private property.

BUT when it comes to democracy (or even monarchy) that's the People's house and the People get to choose who they put in charge. If they decide that a man should be the head that's fine, if again they decide a woman should be the head it's fine as well.

For example United Kingdom  has Queen Elizabeth who is the longest-reigning monarch in human history and that's great.

@Manu Mysterious

I'm sorry. I didn't mean for my comment to be turned into a political derail. I had intended to be clearer about my comment so that you would know it wasn't meant as trolling and leave it at that. I didn't think about others who might run with it and I apologize for the result. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:
10 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It SHOULD NOT matter....

Whoever pays the bills is the head of it's house, if it's a man it's a man, if it's a woman it's a woman, nothing wrong with that cause it's private property.

BUT when it comes to democracy (or even monarchy) that's the People's house and the People get to choose who they put in charge. If they decide that a man should be the head that's fine, if again they decide a woman should be the head it's fine as well.

For example United Kingdom  has Queen Elizabeth who is the longest-reigning monarch in human history and that's great.

The UK Queen is more of a figurehead at this point...

But to your point....yes the people should choose.  Unfortunately we have a crazy system here where it's not always the majority that can choose (this is sometimes a good thing that our Constitution was designed for, the protections of minorities too ).

The problem is that Trump is trying to create more of a dictatorship and allowing undue influence by factions of the US most don't agree with (evangelicals and those who want patriarchy to rule).   I just pray the checks and balances will hold and representational Democracy will prevail.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.