Roleplay suggestions for beginners

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Same here! I've been looking for a good rp group to get started in, as I'm new and haven't roleplayed within SL yet. But every active group seems to be huge and has a lot of in-depth lore and rules, and I just wanna jump into some writing. @w@ Usually in rp communities there are some beginner-friendly or casual groups, I just haven't found any yet. xP

Hentai High welcomes people both new to roleplay, and the experienced. As the group name suggests, it is an anime & hentai themed sim & group that is on adult rated land. We reopened after a staff restructuring and a total sim rebuild. Currently the school level of the sim is built in a retro style re-creation of the original school from the 2006-2008 era. There are multiple levels to the sim, a school level, a city level, and an underground level.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Pookie Splash said:

Hentai High welcomes people both new to roleplay, and the experienced. As the group name suggests, it is an anime & hentai themed sim & group that is on adult rated land. We reopened after a staff restructuring and a total sim rebuild. Currently the school level of the sim is built in a retro style re-creation of the original school from the 2006-2008 era. There are multiple levels to the sim, a school level, a city level, and an underground level.

Thanks! I totally check them out

At Hentai High (HH) if you want to be in character 100% of the time, or just hang out in the coffee house OOC, and anywhere in between, it's all good. HH accepts anyone committed to having casual fun times with a few basic guidelines. Since it is on adult rated land, the account holder and avatar need to be 18+. If you want to engage in adult themed activities, that's entirely up to you on how far you take things. Generally any activities occurring at the school should be considered "in character" roleplay. While on the city or underground levels of the sim, your best option is to observe and see what is going on to figure out if it's a roleplay situation, and PM one of the participants to ask to join in.

We aren't sticklers requiring overly detailed character sheets, but it is helpful to have a core outline of your basic character prepped. Age, species, gender, and any other relevant information you are ready to share.

19 minutes ago, Pookie Splash said:

At Hentai High (HH) if you want to be in character 100% of the time, or just hang out in the coffee house OOC, and anywhere in between, it's all good. HH accepts anyone committed to having casual fun times with a few basic guidelines. Since it is on adult rated land, the account holder and avatar need to be 18+. If you want to engage in adult themed activities, that's entirely up to you on how far you take things. Generally any activities occurring at the school should be considered "in character" roleplay. While on the city or underground levels of the sim, your best option is to observe and see what is going on to figure out if it's a roleplay situation, and PM one of the participants to ask to join in.

We aren't sticklers requiring overly detailed character sheets, but it is helpful to have a core outline of your basic character prepped. Age, species, gender, and any other relevant information you are ready to share.

Do you have a LM you could share maybe on IMs my user is Vera (ophismx)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.