Can't Do Animations

Teeknoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi everyone,

3 days ago I started encountering a problem and I have no clue on how to fix it.

Everytime I tp to somewhere, my avi stops doing the AO animation and I have to manually click on avatar health > stop animations , and then turn back the AO.

Not only that but I cant even do any animation such as pose balls, sittion on a sofa , etc. 

I dont know what is the issue here but I will gladly appreciate if someone could help me out.

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

I have both Firestorm and the LL viewer on my computer. When weird things like this happen, I switch between them. If the problem persists, that suggests a server/system problem. If the problem goes away, that suggests a viewer issue. Over the years, most of my problems have been viewer related and a reinstall often cleans things up. If you don't have a second viewer installed, I suggest getting one and trying it. If the alternate viewer is problem free, consider a reinstallation or even clean reinstallation of the malfunctioning browser.

Good luck, Teeknoo!

• Thanks 1

This may sound weird, but I know someone that had this same problem for a year and only a few days ago rectified it.

They had to get support involved who told them to clear their trash folder which was insanely "flat".

IDK if other "flat" folders can trigger the issue.

Anyway, they cleared their trash, cleared their cache, had a trouble object that wouldn't delete from trash.

Support took over their account, removed the object and now they can use animations everywhere.

By "flat" I mean putting thousands of items into a folder instead of multiple folders or subfolders.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

This may sound weird, but I know someone that had this same problem for a year and only a few days ago rectified it.

They had to get support involved who told them to clear their trash folder which was insanely "flat".

IDK if other "flat" folders can trigger the issue.

Anyway, they cleared their trash, cleared their cache, had a trouble object that wouldn't delete from trash.

Support took over their account, removed the object and now they can use animations everywhere.

By "flat" I mean putting thousands of items into a folder instead of multiple folders or subfolders.

I tried everything, how do i get support involved in this? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.