help

jailynn8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, jailynn8 said:

So i started second life two days ago and love it till i found out i put the wrong birthdate on my account now i am getting kicked out of rooms, is there ANYY way i can change it i am NOT 3 days old

The 3 days old is the age of your Second Life account -- nothing to do with your RL age.  Some places require your account to be 30/60/90 days old.  Nothing you can do about that.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Welcome to Second Life!

Ok, so two problems.  One is a misunderstanding.  You are indeed three days old in Second Life, regardless of what date you entered as your RL birthday.  Lots of places in SL will block you from entering if you have been in SL for fewer than 30 days.  It's a standard way to prevent some of the nastiest griefers -- bad guys who enter on throwaway accounts just to cause trouble -- from entering their area.  So ..... just wait for a month before you try going there.

The second problem might not even exist, because you might have put your correct birthdate and just misunderstood the problem.  However, if you did enter the wrong birthdate, you'll have to submit a support case and explain that to Linden Lab.  They will probably ask you to provide a copy of some document that can prove your real birthdate because, frankly, it's hard to believe that anyone can't remember her own birthday well enough to enter it the first time.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.