Want a free mesh?

Tagar1k

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's a bracelet mesh made for @Sean Heavy. Featuring custom LODs with ready to bake UV map. 4072 verts, 7904 tris. Lowest LOD is just a square located at the "connector" thingy. Time: 50 mins. Unfortunately I was very busy this weekend studying. Although, next week will be a bit chill so I might have time to finish your requests.
unknown.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ingeborg Fromund said:

Is the tiara remake I requested still on the table?  Please let me know; judging by the pictures in this thread, your other work is awesome!

Yes, it is, I've already started shaping it, and tomorrow I should be able to finish it. If you want to keep in touch, add me on Discord (Tagarik#5107) so we can avoid daily posting limit.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JAdmiral Maelstrom said:

I need a crown.  Something unisex, and something that would look reflective of a 70s dance/disco vibe.  Maybe something not too ornate, but incorporates a mirror ball in the design?

I'm sorry to announce that late, but I can't take any more request (at least for now). I wish I could update the title to be less confusing but it is what it is and it cannot be changed.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, Tagar1k said:

Unfortunately I don't have L$ to upload the models and set perms, but still, I'm doing that for practice purposes.

Although donations would be deeply appreciated :P

I don't need anything, but I've sent you 1000 L$ for uploads or whatever you'll spend it on. Hopefully you'll post more of your work here.

I also have some advice:

1. You should be able to edit your posts here on the forum (at least normal users can, for a couple days after the post is made) by clicking the little meatballs icon on the top-right corner of your post. You might want to avoid making two posts in a row because of the daily limit on new accounts.
    6b8ed1d0db.png

2. Second Life has a Preview Grid (aka Beta Grid) called Aditi. Everybody gets 30'000 L$ there to start with, and you can always get more for free. It's often used by creators for test uploads, as well as to test new features before they come to the "main grid" you normally use.
Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

I don't need anything, but I've sent you 1000 L$ for uploads or whatever you'll spend it on. Hopefully you'll post more of your work here.

:o

I'm speechless. Can't say anything else but big and heartwarming thank you for your generosity!

36 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

You should be able to edit your posts here on the forum

The thing is I am able to edit my posts, but the title can't be changed + is misleading (can't take more spots cuz of limited free time).

38 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

@Aquila Kytorialready introduced me to it. I've applied to get access but haven't really touched this.

Thanks for the tips 😁

3 hours ago, Tagar1k said:

:o

I'm speechless. Can't say anything else but big and heartwarming thank you for your generosity!

The thing is I am able to edit my posts, but the title can't be changed + is misleading (can't take more spots cuz of limited free time).

@Aquila Kytorialready introduced me to it. I've applied to get access but haven't really touched this.

Thanks for the tips 😁

You can always try reporting your own thread and ask for a lock.

So yesterday, I've been practicing all day on how the clothing works. I think I got it?
unknown.png?width=665&height=677

Nevermind, when importing this test piece of clothing into SL, it generates an error: 

Missing level of detail

At least I've learned how rigging and weightpainting works :)

Edited by Tagar1k

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.